• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Godslay

Banned
Who is that gaffer who likes all Manning teams and lives in Canada? was it Tabris?
I guess hes a Broncos fan now.

No harm in that. We welcome all new members with open arms.

Amen Brother Harry, Tabris is part of our flock. If Squicken wants to come over we will welcome him too.

Had a great weekend away from the Internet, and scouting out Slo's backyard Fargo/Moorhead.

I see there is plenty of Chiefs talk out there in NFLGAF. First of all Cassel sucks. As long as he is QB and there is a team that is even marginally good KC isn't going anywhere. Rivers even with a lesser team is better than a prime Cassel. KC has a lot of good talent, but Cassel will always hold them back. Period.

bionic77

I actually do think Flacco can make it over the hump this year, he's looked good in preseason but who knows
I agree dude. We seem to be on the same wavelength mentally. Want to go in on an investment with me on a bridge? I always can get you some land on Mars too. Get on it quick though because that shit is going fast now that NASA sent a car there.

eznark

Banned
ibbTWNEtbMHTPq.png

They only had two wins, both against the Cardinals and both in overtime.

That Tim Rattay was a magician!

U ravens fans make me lol, you guys aren't hopelessly optimistic like us Browns fans. But it's been a long offseason for me, lots of optimism is gone. Already starting the slogans

Barking for Barkley
logging Ls for Logan

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It was Jimmy or Matt Moore

Just be thankful you never had to make that choice.

cajunator

Banned
What are you more excited for Flacco becoming Elite or seeing our D fall a part be for our very eyes?

2012 isnt the end of the world no no my friend its the end of the ravens D being good.

:'(

It would be crazy if Flacco finally turns the corner just as your defense turns to dust and Ray falls apart on the field. I feel kind of bad about that, but then again, you guys won a SB with Trent fucking dilfer.

Panthers. Last time I posted in the NFL thread, it was still cool to hype up Jimmy Clausen.

I remember you, you poor bastard.

Top Bottom