• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

K-19

Banned
Ænima;41738723 said:
I don't know. Something tells me they will pull at least 3 or 4 wins out of their asses.

At least they will make work the Fitzgerald beast who gonna give a lot of point to fantasy owners. If it is not the case, I will go to USA to fix the problem ...

cajunator

Banned
2 teams, Broncos (formerly Colts) and Giants.

Broncos are going to be running rough shod over that aged Pittsburgh D this first game! Prep that D for surgery.
Because Peyton is surgical

Wow. I was joking about you becoming a Broncos fan and ditching the Colts but it really seems like you are. what exactly is your fascination with the Manning brothers anyway?

eznark

Banned
Yep. It used to be I'd root for the Bills or Dolphins over the Pats. Idk if I can say the same about the bills now though...but I wish that their overhyped team will be rewarded with a 5-11 season.

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I didn't root for a shit team like Detroit to win in any game not against the Packers.

eznark

Banned
I guess I get that but I know the Giants will have some terrible losses during the year, I dont want Dallas to get off to a good start since they are more unpredictable.

I can't think of anything more predictable than Romo losing any game that actually matters.

eznark

Banned
To be fair, the Jets have won a slew of Super Bowls with Sanchize at QB. He deserves at least some credit for that.

Fox318

To be fair, the Jets have won a slew of Super Bowls with Sanchize at QB. He deserves at least some credit for that.

0rKel.jpg

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I didn't root for a shit team like Detroit to win in any game not against the Packers.
Your insular comments make me want to stomp on something, just like the supreme talent Ndamakong Suh (who will one day be greater than Reggie White).

OH. Good to see he took that big step forward last year that people were expecting.

He had help with Burress on the team because he was that red zone threat. He, like usual, threw it into double coverage but except Burress was able to make the grab. Now they took away that red zone threat for him. Now he's gonna throw it into double coverage without anyone but the opposite team to grab it.

A fantasy question for you all....I've been unplugged for the last three days with the children, what's the hot NFL news? My draft is tonight, anyone get hurt or surprise starters?

WHAT HAVE I MISSED?

eznark

Banned
A fantasy question for you all....I've been unplugged for the last three days with the children, what's the hot NFL news? My draft is tonight, anyone get hurt or surprise starters?

WHAT HAVE I MISSED?

All holdouts are over. Grab MJD and Wallace as you normally would, great value.

Also, Flacco died from an infected ingrown eyebrow hair.

Top Bottom