• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Do good players get cut by the the Seahawks?
fef0dm_120826_nfl_terrell_owens.jpg

TO dosent like this comment

mr2xxx

Banned
everyone with a Vita needs to buy Alundra for 5.99 if you haven't played it - it's like an old-school Zelda game, but better in every way

the game actually requires you to think!
I'll get it, loved it on PS1. Don't get Ridge Racer 4 the game has aged horribly.

Also
Football_breaks_tackles67ydTD.gif

Talon

:jnc

I'm watching plays from last year, and there's a Tampa Bay playcall with DT Roy Miller dropping into coverage to cover the middle...but no additional rushers from outside. That's right, folks. 3 man rush with a DT responsible for the middle of the field.

:jnc Morris.

Greg

Haven't played it in years, but man what a great game at the time. Loved the drift model. Alundra's very good as well.
Was that the one with a couple hundred cars? Amazing game if so.

I remember having a fold-out guide that came with a gaming magazine that showed all the cars - it's what sold me on the game.

i say this everytime i hear him talk, but i cannot fucking stand charlie casserly. i can't stand his voice or his attitude. motherfucker sounds like one of those stereotypical 50's gangsters. WHERE'S YOUR MESSIAH NOW SEE!

i can't believe this asshole has a job. i'd rather listen to terry bradshaw gag on jimmy johnsons dick

Milchjon

I'm watching plays from last year, and there's a Tampa Bay playcall with DT Roy Miller dropping into coverage to cover the middle...but no additional rushers from outside. That's right, folks. 3 man rush with a DT responsible for the middle of the field.

Link? I mean, EVIDENCE???

Or is it only available on some of your American fancy pants tech thingies?

Shiiat I do this all the time in Madden, Morris must be a pro at madden

Godslay

Banned
I downloaded Alundra the day PSOne games became available on the Vita. The problem is that I got sucked into Kid Icarus and have really been enjoying that. I'll come back to Alundra when I'm done, but it starts off very good and looks great on the Vita.

I've notice lately that quite a few people have San Diego winning the division, and Denver as a wildcard team. Fine by me.

Kiryu

Seahawks is very underrated team and will be one of the surprise team of NFL. I doubt that 49ers will repeat their ratio of turnovers or win. Their 7-2 record was from VERY close game.

Seahawks is very underrated team and will be one of the surprise team of NFL. I doubt that 49ers will repeat their ratio of turnovers or win. Their 7-2 record was from VERY close game.

the niners played most of the season with 1 WR as well. people always want to talk about the niners and their fortunate results in turnovers and injuries, but no one wants to talk about the fact that we have added some good players on offense and we have another year under our belt with harbaughs offense. so i expect our defense will experience a drop, but our offense will get better

i guess you can pick and choose which statistics you want to use to suit your argument. seahawks aren't winning the division, sorry

Bowser

Eric Crouch?

Sounds right:

Crouch was initially drafted by the St. Louis Rams of the NFL as a wide receiver, but still wanted to play quarterback. Crouch, however, was seen by NFL teams as being too short to play quarterback. His athleticism was seen as better suited for playing wideout, but a hard tackle by a defensive player caused him to have 150cc of blood drained from his leg. Because of the injury, Crouch left the team before playing a game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Crouch

Kiryu

the niners played most of the season with 1 WR as well. people always want to talk about the niners and their fortunate results in turnovers and injuries, but no one wants to talk about the fact that we have added some good players on offense and we have another year under our belt with harbaughs offense. so i expect our defense will experience a drop, but our offense will get better

i guess you can pick and choose which statistics you want to use to suit your argument. seahawks aren't winning the division, sorry
Who said 49ers or Seahawks will be winning the division? Seahawks and 49ers is going to battle for Division of NFC West and I certainly hope both team make to playoff. (I want Seahawks to face 49ers for NFC Championship before Super Bowl)

Ænima

Ugh. There was talk during the offseason that if Haslett fails and our defense is underwhelming this year that Morris could be upgraded to our DC next year. I have no idea why that makes any sense given last year's Bucs D.

Randy Moss I think will be a surprising player this year. And my fantasy team will be waiting for when Kendall Hunter becomes the starting RB.

eznark

Banned
Skip shitty games like AssCreed and Off Brand Halo and get something you think youll like. Dont bow to the man! Skip all of them and just buy Darkest if Days!! Bob and my game
Of forever!!!

squicken

Everyone brings up your upgraded "weapons" as having the ability to offset the inevitable slide in those other stats. But the caveat is that Alex Smith has to take risks and throw downfield, which people still think he can't/won't do.

Skip shitty games like AssCreed and Off Brand Halo and get something you think youll like. Dont bow to the man! Skip all of them and just buy Darkest if Days!! Bob and my game
Of forever!!!
Are you drunk?

Edit: NM. Brewers are playing, I know the answer.

Top Bottom