• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

bionic77

Got a DS XL with 15 dollar Kid Icarus. What a great game.

I wonder if like the DS the 3DS will objectively be the best console of the generation?

Fox318

I agree with this statement, although i finished it in 2 solid sessions but im not sure if that's more about the game being too short or be having too much time on the weekend.

I put in 23 hours into it.

Its good.
But the whole dating stuff like with Amanda(Emma Stone)seems pointless as there is so little of it.

I put in 23 hours into it.

Its good.
But the whole dating stuff like with Amanda(Emma Stone)seems pointless as there is so little of it.

Agreed
It feels like they intended it to be so much more in depth and integral to the game/story but at the end just said fuck it and left it half assed. Mrs.Chu feeding Johnny Ratface to Dogeyes made me automatically remember that South Park episode though, was hilarious.

Fox318

Also sleeping dogs has got me in a kick for Asian food.

I used to think that I hated Chinese food but then I realized I just hate shitty Americanized Chinese food.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's a big ass 3DS. I got it for the software not the hardware. If you are a spec whore then this ain't for you. Get a Vita and play your PS1 games in triple their resolution on your mini PS3.

Why do you have to troll? PS1 games (as well as PSP games) look fantastic on the Vita - the Vita actually has a nice screen unlike the 3DS. And the Vita itself has a pretty decent library, and the Fall lineup is pretty stacked.

Kid Icarus is really unplayable if you're left handed. None of the control schemes really work.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Got a DS XL with 15 dollar Kid Icarus. What a great game.

I wonder if like the DS the 3DS will objectively be the best console of the generation?

Do you have superman wrists? how does it not hurt to play that game. I have to be about 3 drinks deep to even tolerate more than a 20 minute gaming session on KI. It is awesome though.

---agree it's the best system. I barely touch my 360 nowadays unless it's fifa or hbogo, espn all that shit

bionic77

Bionic is the snes of the DS/3DS.
Dude I was all about the PS2 last gen. I go where the good games are. This last gen it is pretty obvious the DS had the most great content.

The one area handhelds suck in is sports games. Maybe the Vita will be the answer to that.

brentech

I only have Marvel tables from previous PS+ offerings. The Wolverine and Blade tables are far better than Ironman which is hella empty and boring. Spiderman table is just kind of meh.

Blade is probably the best of the 4.

bionic77

I never had an SNES.
Probably a mistake.
Held onto an NES until N64 came out.
Wow...

The SNES is one of the greatest systems of all time. Still holds up today. Super Metroid and Chronotrigger are better than 99.9999999999% of the games released today.

New Orleans is more backwards than I thought. You are making Green Bay look like New York.

cajunator

Banned
Wow...

The SNES is one of the greatest systems of all time. Still holds up today. Super Metroid and Chronotrigger are better than 99.9999999999% of the games released today.

New Orleans is more backwards than I thought. You are making Green Bay look like New York.

I never said I didnt want an SNES.
Also I dont live anywhere close to New Orleans.

I only have Marvel tables from previous PS+ offerings. The Wolverine and Blade tables are far better than Ironman which is hella empty and boring. Spiderman table is just kind of meh.

Blade is probably the best of the 4.

I actually really like the Spiderman table. All the stuff you can do at the top is kind of neat. My favorite table is the robot attack one, I forget it exact name though.

brentech

Thinking of re-downloading Pinball Arcade again as well. Apparently they do .99cent specials on a table every so often or some shit like that. And they're real classic tables.

Prefer the way Zen plays though

eznark

Banned
That's right. That's the pack I'm talking about. It includes World War Hulk, Fear Itself and The Infinity Gauntlet tables. ALL are quality. Well worth the $10 if you ask me. I've played the hell out of them all (Fear Itself is the weakest of the bunch and it's still pretty decent).

Some vids here:

http://www.gamesradar.com/zen-pinball-2-review/

Cool, the way it presents it it sort of seems like the single table is $10. For all four, no problem.

lol, you can hold the Vita vertically and play that way.

Seda

jbwzMvUPfFx2FN.png

iWngzqKNAIzuG.png

ipkt0vemuwBwG.png

cajunator

Banned
Damn you one of those swamp people they show on History channel...

Not exactly.
My city has a utility owned fiber optic network and everyone in the city limits can get 100 mbps connection for fifty bucks.
There is also a growing tech industry here and a pretty decent university as well as the only 3d holographic imaging center in louisiana.
It is actually located 15 minutes from a gigantic swamp though.
Definitely one of the least backwards cities in the state.

Maps out = football time baby!

Finally getting around to playing the Witcher 2. Kept getting these damn .Net errors which I finally resolved.

TheLegendary said:
Finally getting around to playing the Witcher 2.
Enjoy, bro. I've mentioned it a few times in the thread but it's one of my favorite games of this generation. It gets better with each replay as you see the amount of work that went into branching the story out with each decision you make.

Greg

Fuck Alundra? As much as like WA you're insane. Alundra has aged way better and is a better game period! So fuck Packers fans everywhere.
Don't let his opinion represent all of us.

I mean he's also a baseball fan, so maybe he just likes boring things that haven't aged well.

eznark

Banned
Enjoy, bro. I've mentioned it a few times in the thread but it's one of my favorite games of this generation. It gets better with each replay as you see the amount of work that went into branching the story out with each decision you make.

Another thing I love! Best game of the last decade, easily.

Top Bottom