• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Sanjuro

Hai guise, Football is about 20 hours away.

i9Ra3RE2lM9ua.gif

Rooting for a Niners blowout win

the only teams we can blow out are the rams and bucs because they are god awful. harbs style and alex smiths reluctance to be a man about throwing downfield will always prevent us from blowing teams out.

i am expecting the following to happen:

1. 49ers have a bunch of 3 and outs early
2. packers go up by double digits (10-0, 17-0, whatever)
3. 49ers are forced to throw
4. 49ers lose 37-10
5. harbs takes his frustration out on shortz' hand the following week

the only teams we can blow out are the rams and bucs because they are god awful. harbs style and alex smiths reluctance to be a man about throwing downfield will always prevent us from blowing teams out.

4. 49ers lose 37-10
5. harbs takes his frustration out on shortz' hand the following
week
:lmao

AndresON777

shooting blanks

4. 49ers lose 37-10
5. harbs takes his frustration out on shortz' hand the following week

I hope Dashon Goldson can at least lay out jordy nelson. The worst people on earth are saints fans and white wide receivers.

I hope Dashon Goldson can at least lay out jordy nelson. The worst people on earth are saints fans and white wide receivers.

packers are a bad matchup for our D especially given that our offense will do nothing. packers defense is fucking garbage but against us they will look like a top 10 D. harbs doesn't trust alex and alex doesn't trust himself

ari

Banned
packers are a bad matchup for our D especially given that our offense will do nothing. packers defense is fucking garbage but against us they will look like a top 10 D. harbs doesn't trust alex and alex doesn't trust himself
I don't trust him either.

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

Greg

Who are you and what have you done with FMT?
he's playing it off so that when they're destroyed he doesn't have to seem shocked

and in the 1% chance that Rodgers doesn't feel like winning the game, he can NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH for the entire week

he's playing it off so that when they're destroyed he doesn't have to seem shocked

and in the 1% chance that Rodgers doesn't feel like winning the game, he can NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH for the entire week

Lets be honest with ourselves, the only victories the 49ers have over the NFC North this season are the Bears and Schwartz's hand.

ari

Banned
I was going to root for San Fran to kick green bay's head in. Now, I hope you guys get raped and exposed you fucks.

Lets be honest with ourselves, the only victories the 49ers have over the NFC North this season are the Bears and Schwartz's hand.
I bet you even the vikings will keep it close with that overrated squad. Team is so desperate for talent they piggy backed giants waived trashed.

Greg

We will still win the division, this just isn't an ideal week 1 matchup. Our D is banged up and our offense will need more time to gel

And of course I'll talk shit if we win. I'll talk shit to each and every one of you
you're the only person here that makes me question if I should take that literally

I'm sure harbaugh said the same thing when the dolphins rejected smith.

No, harbs said the same thing when he rejected the dolphins head coaching job offer. Harbs didn't need Alex. Kap can step in and succeed. That is called depth, something the bears and their franchise know nothing aboot!

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN LOL Do we have to pick one? Ok fine Min
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

ari

Banned
No, harbs said the same thing when he rejected the dolphins head coaching job offer. Harbs didn't need Alex. Kap can step in and succeed. That is called depth, something the bears and their franchise know nothing aboot!
Kap can do what with the what now? Lol

I give you last year depth. But this year we are decent apart from safety. Oh, and the Seahawks or rams will win your division.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN LOL Do we have to pick one? Ok fine Min
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

do you have teams from all over the country in every sport?

Puddles

Banned
I wish LA had a team. I can't identify with the people who somehow manage to still support the Oakland Traitors after what they did to us. And I'm not hopping on that Chargers bandwagon like so many other LA people I know.

At this point I just root for the players I like.

cdyhybrid

I wish LA had a team. I can't identify with the people who somehow manage to still support the Oakland Traitors after what they did to us. And I'm not hopping on that Chargers bandwagon like so many other LA people I know.

At this point I just root for the players I like.

Seahawks.

Top Bottom