• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

I can't wait for smug ass Xeke to come back if the Eagles ever string along some wins.

I could totally have that username wrong though. The guy with that shitty stoned mario avvy

Cool, cool. So the Graham avatar, is that ironic or do you think he's going to have a good year?

I think he had the bst preseason of anyone on defense and I am hoping he has a big year. He looked good before the knee injury his rookie year, and then he was totally out f shape last year and he didnt do anything. He seems to be in great shape this year and poised to have a big year. I am just pissed I couldnt find a better image to use for an avatar of him.

Fox318

4UniP.gif

gutshot

I think he had the bst preseason of anyone on defense and I am hoping he has a big year. He looked good before the knee injury his rookie year, and then he was totally out f shape last year and he didnt do anything. He seems to be in great shape this year and poised to have a big year. I am just pissed I couldnt find a better image to use for an avatar of him.

Depending how his season goes, you may end up having to use this:

OyS0s.jpg

MechDX

Going to play a drinking game while watching the Dolphins/Texans game. Everytime the Texans get a sack Im gonna take a shot. Should be passed out by halftime.

squicken

Good receivers and a competent offensive line are needed to supplement weaknesses in a QB. In today's NFL neither are necessary. Great QB's make lines and wide outs look good.

That was your initial post on this subject. Good WRs aren't needed.

I never said that. I said that great QB's make great wide outs. Obviously you need some talent, I assumed we were at least working from a foundation of common sense. .

And now "some talent" is 3 second round picks at WR and a 3rd round pick at TE. Or in NYG multiple 1st round picks. That's just "some talent"

eznark

Banned
^ One if Reed gets to him

That was your initial post on this subject. Good WRs aren't needed.

And now "some talent" is 3 second round picks at WR and a 3rd round pick at TE. Or in NYG multiple 1st round picks. That's just "some talent"

No, I clearly said Rodgers would succeed in Miami. Do they have any high picks at wide out? I honestly have no idea where those guys went. You're the only person who ever brought up where the Packers wide outs were drafted. I give zero fucks.

By "talented" I mean of NFL caliber, i.e. able to make a roster.

squicken said:
Or in NYG multiple 1st round picks.
For the sake of posterity, Randle isn't a first round pick. He was our second round pick (last selection in the second round to be exact).

The current WR corp consists of:
Hakeem Nicks - 1st Round Pick
Victor Cruz - UDFA
Dominik Hixon - 4th Round Pick (Broncos)
Jerrel Jernigan - 3rd Round Pick
Ramses Barden - 3rd Round Pick
Rueben Randle - 2nd Round Pick

Top Bottom