• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Greg

Can a fellow niners brother make a heart shaped avatar sized Alex smith pic for buckethead since erron is a little bitch?

If not I'll dig up ol faithful.... A niners helmet!
Bjp8j.png

ari

Banned
alex smiths QB rating and wins from last year are higher than jpout has had in his career. alex also finished an NFC Championship game instead of faking an injury so he didn't have to play.

alex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jpout
All that being said, jay cutler is a MUCH better QB then Alex. No fact checking needs to be done or spinning on that.

Browns future owner Jimmy Haslam steps down as CEO of Flying Piolt J, I believe he's just a chairman now. Looking like Jimmy really wants to be involved in the Browns

Godslay

Banned
All that being said, jay cutler is a MUCH better QB then Alex. No fact checking needs to be done or spinning on that.

When's the last time Cutler played an entire NFC Championship game? Never. He's only three quarters of the man Alex is.

Mindlog

Look. The Bucs had a bit of good luck facing a completely impotent group of pussy .. cats Week 1.

That's all I got for now.

LJ11

Watched the All 22 of the Bills/Jets, only the first 3 quarters. Dave Wannstedt couldn't be any more vanilla. Split safety man under, with the occasional man free to change it up. Sanchez looked like a stud because the defense couldn't be anymore predictable.

It's hard to get a pass rush going when the ball is out as soon as the QB hits his back foot. They rubbed/picked off defenders with compressed/tight receiver splits. No confusion, barely any line stunts, and only a couple of blitzes. No slanting, twisting, nothing. Entirely predictable to block and pass against. What a fucking joke.

The cushion the secondary gave on the flea flicker was maddening, these fools flipped their hips and ran down field as if their lives depended on it, they out ran the receiver. Coverage was there, but these idiots botched it.

Coaching fraternity and the loyalty it breeds, unreal.

Did anyone mention the Smith/Rodgers connection goes back before 2005 draft?

I found this out last year...

The first game Smith started in college was vs. Cal when Rodgers took over during the game.

Smith won then too. Rodgers fumbled to wrap that game up for Utah.

The first game Smith started in college was vs. Cal when Rodgers took over during the game.

You make it sound as if Rodgers hasn't beat Smith 2 or 3 times already.

They also dated during middle school summer camp. Rodgers cheated on Alex with a guy with normal sized hands and Alex never forgave him.

here are things that alex smith has done that jpout will never do:

1. finish a season with a qb rating above 90
2. single handedly win a playoff game
3. win 13 games in a regular season
4. have 6 fourth quarter comeback wins in a season
5. finish an NFC championship game without faking an injury to get out of it

and no fact checking needs to be done on any of that either because it is all common knowledge!

and no fact checking needs to be done on any of that either because it is all common knowledge!

Jay Cutler wifed up Matt Leinart's leftovers. That's gotta lose him some points too.

ari

Banned

One average year doesn't neglect how fucking terrible alex smith is.

1. I give you that
2. Beat the breaks off the Seahawks
3. strength of schedule.
4. Whatever
5. Meh

Fantomex

alex smith record head to head against jay cutler: 2-0

lol.... Lol.... LOL!!!!

suck his diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

If this site gets blocked at work (language filter) because of you FMT I promise you I'll make your life miserable.

Wait, Alex Smiths your starting quarterback. Life has dealt you plenty. My bad.

If this site gets blocked at work (language filter) because of you FMT I promise you I'll make your life miserable.

yeah life has been pretty bad with alex as our starting QB of late. thank you for the sympathy. with your kind words i know i will be able to make it through this ocean of despair and arrive at the shores of hope

Drakeon

This from a dolphins fan. When was the last time you had a qb better than Alex Smith? :p

filler

Banned
Greg Krapp offense...fuck my life. Tom "Bumaye" Cable ran a better offense than that clown. If we lose to the Dolphins on sunday, someone call my mother to see if I'm alright.

Drakeon

Matt Moore had almost as many touchdown passes last year playing 4 less games. He also sucks and is our #2 QB. But go ahead let's do this all day.
Moore is clearly better than Tannehill, so him being a #2 is irrelevant. Moore also hasn't done shit in the postseason.

Matt Moore had almost as many touchdown passes last year playing 4 less games. He also sucks and is our #2 QB. But go ahead let's do this all day.

matt moore had over double the amount of turnovers that alex had in less starts. the dolphins lost 4 extremely close games with him starting.... you think those turnovers didn't make a difference?

matt moore is a bum. that is why he isn't a starter in the league and why the dolphins tried to sign alex smith

JCizzle

Matt Moore never had to deal with Jimmy Raye or getting his coach's ass in his face during halftime speeches. Will never forgive the Bears for giving us that travesty of a coach.

How many seasons has Alex played and how many has Moore?

who gives a shit? alex smith gets a real coaching staff and magically goes 13-3 with a 90 QB rating and gets his team to the NFC championship game. lets be honest: matt moore will never do anything close to what alex smith did last year. not if he plays for 15 more seasons

LJ11

Trying NFL rewind for the free trial.

Gotta say Mario got beat

You count the number of times Sanchez didn't throw to his prime/first read? He knew presnap where to go with the ball all but a handful of times.

Don't even want to defend Mario, but it's difficult to get after a QB when the ball is out so quickly. He had three legit opportunities for a sack, and Sanchez got rid of it. Dareus or Johnson, forget who it was, also had an opportunity on a stunt but Sanchez threw it away. Hard to sack a guy on 3 step drop, especially when the QB knows the coverage presnap. Throw in some 6 man protections and it gets harder, especially when you only blitz 5 times.

This is a testament to bad coaching.

Top Bottom