• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Doorman

You know how they keep talking about how the 9ers defense is so good because they actually wrap up and complete tackles?

Yeah, you can see what a difference it makes right there.

untitled-9jayle.gif

Usually a 3 yard route on 3rd and 7 would be a bad idea, but you can't blame them for wanting to experimentally find the limits to Detroit's tackling prowess.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't understand how run defense for the Lions and their wide 9 is supposed to work. I was raised on gap responsibility and running your tackles upfield destroys that.

see5harp

I haven't watched many Detroit home games. What the hell do they show at commercial break to show off the beauty and majesty of the city?

squicken

I don't understand how run defense for the Lions and their wide 9 is supposed to work. I was raised on gap responsibility and running your tackles upfield destroys that.

Get the RB on the way to the QB is the idea. Not a fan either. Quinn and Long get killed by it as well

jakncoke

Banned
I haven't watched many Detroit home games. What the hell do they show at commercial break to show off the beauty and majesty of the city?

its in san fransisco. detroit is the complete opposite of beauty and majestic. its a hell hole and im going to buy it and start making end of the world films, current negotiations are a 3.50 and lint, but im holding out i think i can get it for 3.15

Vesmir

Banned
Man, can they shut the fuck up about the handshake already?

I personally can't wait for the chair over the head after this game is done.

its in san fransisco. detroit is the complete opposite of beauty and majestic. its a hell hole and im going to buy it and start making end of the world films, current negotiations are a 3.50 and lint, but im holding out i think i can get it for 3.15

:you

i assume ugly is for aerodynamics and the rest because they arent going after the small penis market.
The midlife crisis market's always going to be after hilariously useless amounts of horsepower/technology, not appearance persay.

I assume ugly is for function over form, or maybe they're going for uniqueness? i.e. pick something so stupid looking no one else will copy the design? I don't know, it bothers me. Most cars look stupid.

What about a Volt? I'm kind of interested in those, they aren't quite as ugly as a prius either.
Volt is ok, I guess, looks wise. Not exactly cool, but not so hideous that I wouldn't drive it. Hard to justify a purchase at that price point though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I wish the Seahawks would do something similar to what they did today on the road to show it's not just homefield advantage.

lol cowboys

Running games are definitely a lost art these days

jakncoke

Banned
The midlife crisis market's always going to be after hilariously useless amounts of horsepower/technology, not appearance persay.

I assume ugly is for function over form, or maybe they're going for uniqueness? i.e. pick something so stupid looking no one else will copy the design? I don't know, it bothers me. Most cars look stupid.

Volt is ok, I guess, looks wise. Not exactly cool, but not so hideous that I wouldn't drive it. Hard to justify a purchase at that price point though.

I agree

Top Bottom