• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Order restored

iD4v4Bj4FLWV.png
The AFC East looks the same way. Yes, the Dolphins and Bills are tied with the Patriots for first in the AFC East.
Oh yeah, and the Jets.

Should beat the Dolphins easily next Sunday...if not we are really in trouble.
Not making any predictions at this point but the Raiders probably felt the same way a few days ago. And don't forget that the Dolphins won the last time the Jets and Fins played.

effzee

I don't know if you watched the Pats games this year but they have a very good pass rush, Chandler Jones is very impressive and so are their LB crew so your wrong about that. The only person I'm worried about on the Eagles is Shady McCoy, everything else is easily manageable and as you saw today our D ain't no joke.

Only person is McCoy? God I hope the Cards actually think this way!

True that he is the best player on the team but I wouldn't sleep on Vick, Celek, or DJAX. They have to break through at some point.

Vick is still turning the ball over, and a turnover is a turnover, but only that first pick was his fault. That was one of the dumbest Favre like mistakes I have seen any QB make. And in the redzone!

His 2nd INT was a pass that went through Celek's hands and landed in Reed's lap.

The other 2 turnovers were fumbles, one by the usually sure handed McCoy, and the other by the back up RB Brown. And both in the redzone. Again its a lot of what ifs, but 3 of the 4 turnovers were in the redzone. If they just cut down on the turnovers the offense can be a lot better.

I do know one thing. Cards D is for real. And each week they will be discounted as a team so they will always play to prove something, unlike the Eagles team which is almost always now expected to win 9-11 games. Plus this game is a week before a huge game against the Giants. I just fear Eagles might look ahead

I do like the Eagles chances if Kelce and or Dunlap can come back. I really hope Reid realizes that the line wasn't protecting Vick much when fully healthy and now with potentially two starters out, they really need to focus on running the ball. Plus Maclin might not play. McCoy got the perfect # of carries but they need to give Brown, Lewis, and or Pollack between 10-12 carries as well.

I like DJAX on the turf. I like our DLINE against your OLINE.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Thankfully I only caught the first half of the Jets game yesterday. 2nd half was probably as ugly as I'd imagine it to be.

Free Tebow

K-19

Banned
So the cards won against the Pat and TE Aaron Hernandez get injuried like Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw... ok...

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Fuck you cards! Fuck you world! Fuck you my alarm who didn't woke me up last night to watch the SF game!

Wrayfield

So the cards won against the Pat and TE Aaron Hernandez get injuried like Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw... ok...

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif[IMG]

Fuck you cards! Fuck you world! Fuck you my alarm who didn't woke me up last night to watch the SF game![/QUOTE]

You actually set your alarm? Wow.

eznark

Banned

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Fuck you cards! Fuck you world! Fuck you my alarm who didn't woke me up last night to watch the SF game!

You're pretty much the worst person in the world.

Wrayfield

I think that actually earns him some credibility points as a part of Euro-NFL. I do that whenever the Pats have a late game. Good thing their weak schedule means there are fewer of those.

It does. I am impressed. I usually make the mistake of staying up and being really tired. Going to work on 1-2 hours of sleep ain't fun.

squicken

Peter King is a moron but he does have it right that players are taking advantage of officials. The Rams literally shoved a Redskins player every play. Whoever tackled a ball carrier, one of the offensive lineman would run to the pile, shove the guy, then pick up the tackled Ram. Every time. Was pissing off the Skins and led to lots of scrums but no penalties.

Pereira was so salty he went on the Rams local post-game to say it was easily the worst officiated game by the scrubs

It does. I am impressed. I usually make the mistake of staying up and being really tired. Going to work on 1-2 hours of sleep ain't fun.

I do the same, hate going to sleep for 2 hours, wake up again to watch the game and then back to bed again.

Unfortunately that always results in like 2/3 hours of sleep :(.

Another reason to move to the US.

woodchuck

I guarantee that Russell Wilson won't play a better game against any other team this year. The entire defensive gameplan was shit. We had 1.5 weeks to prepare for this guy, and instead of looking at what Arizona did, we decide just to rush 3 and drop 8. Pathetic by Rob Ryan.

And Felix Jones needs to be benched. Dude just doesn't care about football anymore.

bionic77

I am actually digging this Haley offense. It doesn't seem anything special to most teams in the league who had competent offensive coordinators, but seeing Haley mix things up, keep feeding the running game (even though it has failed the first two weeks it makes sense because it at least keeps the D honest and helps with the rush against our garbo o-line), putting an emphasis on the short pass, and most importantly spreading the ball is refreshing as fuck.

Granted Arians philosophy of telling Ben to run around for 2 minutes and try to throw it to Wallace for the TD and if he is not open throw it to Brown got us points and was exciting, but we had so many 3 and outs and it put too much pressure on the D. I think at the very least Haley will be good for Ben. And this is just week two. I imagine that the o will continue to improve every week as they all get more comfortable running the offense.

Now if only the defense would get younger/healthier and ditto for the offensive line. I miss you DeCastro. Get well soon!

bionic77

Thanks for beating the Steelers.(I died a little saying that)

We'll return the favor by beating the Ravens.
Why is Bill benching Tom in the 3rd week?

I think Tammy might have a lawsuit. Sounds like pure sexism to me! I would represent him myself, but he disgusts me. Plus I have my hands full with this Andy Lee lawsuit. The NFL was totally out of line showing his incredibly small dong on live television. He had enough problems getting ladies as an NFL punter, this is going to really limit his options even further. Though it does explain the aggression he has when he punts. I would probably boom 65+ yard punts too if Tebow's Dad cursed me with such a small and inadequate penis.

Top Bottom