• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

fetalcassel.gif

I see he's a student of Buster Bluth's duck and cover school of self defense...

Bowser

Gostkowski's game-winning shank was the first missed game-winning FG by the Pats in nearly 13 years (last time it happened was 12/26/99 vs the Bills when Vinateri missed game-winning kicks in regulation and OT). Fucking insane.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gostkowski's game-winning shank was the first missed game-winning FG by the Pats in nearly 13 years (last time it happened was 12/26/99 vs the Bills when Vinateri missed game-winning kicks in regulation and OT). Fucking insane.

Belicheat must have forgotten to sacrifice a live chicken before the game. The old man is slipping.

If Gostkowski wants to learn how to choke like a boss, I'm pretty sure Olindo Mare
and John Kasay
is looking for work at the moment.

Buffalo (Wild Wings) finally enacted their plan

bionic77

Belicheat must have forgotten to sacrifice a live chicken before the game. The old man is slipping.
Bill doesn't sacrifice live chickens. No, what he prefers to do is to fuck a happily married and pregnant MILF right before the game. Usually while her 8 year old son is in the next room. Bill thinks that pleases Satan best and while he might cheap out on contracts to his players, Bill never cheaps out when it comes to pleasing the Devil.

Slo

Vinateri was money from 53 yesterday. :\

Gigglepoo

Its not even Gostkowskis fault.The Pats shouldve tried to get closer.They had enough time.

Well, it's still his fault. But I hate when NFL teams play like cowards down the stretch. The Patriots stood pat and lost, the Bucs punted on 4th and 1 late on the Giants' side of the field and lost. This is what happens. Play to win!

Bill doesn't sacrifice live chickens. No, what he prefers to do is to fuck a happily married and pregnant MILF right before the game. Usually while her 8 year old son is in the next room. Bill thinks that pleases Satan best and while he might cheap out on contracts to his players, Bill never cheaps out when it comes to pleasing the Devil.

Sounds like you speak from experience.No wonder you hate the Pats.

Milchjon

You were the 8 year old son in that scenario, right?

You should sell your story to Hollywood, you could be the next Forrest Gump!

Rorschach

My favorite gifs from the 2008 beatdown of the Bucs at home

stewartstiffarm1.gif

stewartstiffarm.gif

stewartsmash.gif

Stewy is a beast

and a random Smitty gif for the hell of it:
Ah. My gifs of Barber getting chumped are still being used. I should get back to that. See, guys, they can be less than 50 megs per gif!

bionic77

Sounds like you speak from experience.No wonder you hate the Pats.
So instead of trying to respond to the facts I posted you go after my Mom.

First my kids and then my Mom.

This is why we all hate you and your team.

edit: Milch getting in on the action. Pat fans really do think alike!

I just want to say, that even though he is batshit crazy, I love Brandon Spikes on the field. This defense is something else when he is out there, he brings the heat every play. That spin move on the center was a thing of beauty and he was the guy that forced the fumble to steal the game.

spikeshit--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Bowser

i5Ts3id1pc4NB.gif

But Schiano doesn't recognize the thuggish, dangerous aspect of the Victory Invasion, so here's a simple suggestion for the next team about to kneel out the clock against the Bucs: Run a play-action pass for a touchdown. It's the perfect way to teach an idiot a lesson and humiliate him at the same time. That would cure him of the dirty habit and keep offenses safe until he fails in Tampa and gets kicked back to a mid-level college program to amass a series of 8-5 records, one Top 25 finish in 11 years, no conference championships, and a handful of appearances in minor bowl games. — Shane Ryan

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/37146/nfl-run-shootaround-secrets-and-lies

SchianOWNED

BigAT

I just want to say, that even though he is batshit crazy, I love Brandon Spikes on the field. This defense is something else when he is out there, he brings the heat every play. That spin move on the center was a thing of beauty and he was the guy that forced the fumble to steal the game.

spikeshit--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Pat on Pat violence.

DMczaf

There's nothing illegal about the strategy, as Schiano pointed out in his postgame remarks. It just exposes everyone to injury for no good reason, displays a sore-loser mentality, and further embarrasses a team after they've already been embarrassed on the field.

HUNNER

HUNNER

WE'RE FOOTBALL PLAYERS

SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN!

Bowser

Branden LaFell. Is he the real deal?

He's looked great these first two games and I'm really hopeful that he's finally put it all together. This is his 3rd year in the league and receivers generally make "the leap" in their third years. I think he'll be a solid #2 this season, he's got all the tools to be a tough possession receiver.

Also, the Skins used their IR/Return designation on their long-snapper last week, so they can't use it on Orakpo :|

squicken

They've already written so much about him during these past two years that, frankly, there just isn't that much to write unless it's something negative.

But that's awful! Why not write about what he's doing that makes him unique and good? I must have seen 10 different writeups about what RG3 and Shanny did with the Baylor offense against NO. There has to be an appetite out there for stories other than Florio/Deadspin dumpster diving, even for players who are just doing what is expected of them.

Top Bottom