• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

squicken

http://www.footballperspective.com/week-1-power-rankings/

At this point, the class of the NFC. Defense looks elite, schedule is manageable. Excited to see LaMichael James can get on the field for them and add another dimension to that offense. It may be too early to make the Bill Walsh-Jim Harbaugh comparisons, but Harbaugh has been nothing short of brilliant.

It's not too early. Dude is great. He's maxed out every guy on his roster and is doing it w/o an elite QB. Reminds me of the Texans/Colts dynamic where it was sort of pointless to be a Texans fan b/c they never had a chance to win the division and had to book 2 losses every year. Fisher thought he was coming to a cupcake division with a good QB on hand but is as screwed as he was in TEN

beast786

Suh%2520tackle.-new.gif

cajunator

Banned
How Dare you?! What gives you the right!
Battle of Ohio!

Whoever wins we all lose! j/k

My one month banned has been lifted.

I missed you NFL-GAF. I missed you.

Welcome back dude.

All you Apple hipsters. I couldn't go back to iOS after experiencing the GS3. Sure it lags behind the iPhone in build quality (hell, it lags behind the HTC one series in build quality too), but it's so damn powerful.

Engineering majors and heavy doses of procrastination...don't mix well.

What do you mean by build quality? the Galaxy S2 is built pretty well. Or do you mean software? I havent had a problem with my phone. Unless the S3 took a step back in quality.

squicken

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Gtxn0HeT3e4/UE081sptOYI/AAAAAAAAADw/dah60htxjAw/s400/Suh%2520tackle.-new.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

That's a great play by Suh, but for me:

1: SJAX is too slow to not be able to run through arm tackles.

2. Rams give up constant inside pressure. Bradford can't step up or step in to throws. Talk about quick passing game all you want but your inside guys can't be getting shoved back like that

AndresON777

shooting blanks
CHI @ GB Jpout taint night
TB @ NYG doritos locos taco night
OAK @ MIA tannehill wife getting dp'd night
HOU @ JAC dumb ass samurai bow night
CLE @ CIN sleepwalker-like creature QB night
KC @ BUF toronto night wtf
BAL @ PHI dog killer getting his ass beat night
NO @ CAR hide your lap tops and 180k night
ARI @ NE date rear entry night
MIN @ IND goober night
WAS @ STL skywalker qb night
DAL @ SEA lolmo night
NYJ @ PIT lol stealers night
TEN @ SD craterface night
DET @ SF schwartz fractured hand night
DEN@ ATL manning is first QB to die in a game night

sorry really drunk right now, goddamn

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have been a Browns fan my whole life.

I have lived through The Drive, The Fumble and The Move.

I am 36 years old.

I have zero confidence I will ever see a Super Bowl victory in my lifetime.

Bro don't bring me into your shame circle.

welcome to the NFL. people overreact over everything. before last week the 49ers were a 1 year fluke and were going to get blown out by the packers unstoppable offense. now we're #1 or #2 in all the powerrankings. if we lose to detroit we're back to a fluke.

it's a long season and although every win and every loss is important, it will take a few more weeks before you can really get a decent grasp on who is good and who isn't

Except for Harbaugh; he's a bonafide HOF coach after one year. HoHarbaugh!

bionic77

I've had my iPhone 4 since July 2010 (been eligible to upgrade since April), and I'm honestly in no rush to upgrade to the iPhone 5 or even change my phone in general for the time being.

It's just been a terrific phone for me (never had a smartphone previously) and I just don't have any complaints about it. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see an S3 or an iPhone 5 in person.
After the 4 nothing will blow you away. They are all just minor updates since then.

I am getting a 5 though because I hate my 4S. The battery has been shit. I don't really care about the speed as much as battery and the 4 was a champ in that regard. The S3 is slick though but if I go to Android it would have to be Nexus.

Speaking of tech with a new DS I have zero interest in the new consoles. I will get them for a few games but I think I am becoming a handheld gamer.

bionic77

Foster and Gilbert should play against the Jets. Just hope I don't see Adams ever again.

God I miss having a great offensive line and being able to run the ball...

tebowlove.jpg

Are you shitting me?
I wonder if, "his abilities as a QB" will make the list. Not that it's important or anything, just wondering.

bionic77 said:
Speaking of tech with a new DS I have zero interest in the new consoles. I will get them for a few games but I think I am becoming a handheld gamer.
Handheld gaming is so great because you can play while you watch football!

eznark

Banned
I was gong to buy it, but I also want Tomba. Decisions...

Brentech and I play Zen Pinball 2. All the cool Packers fans are doing it.

I will say though that I've never spent $30 faster on a free download, so beware if you're worried about that.

Also:

manningcornmaze-x-wide-community.JPG

Greg

Brentech and I play Zen Pinball 2. All the cool Packers fans are doing it.

I will say though that I've never spent $30 faster on a free download, so beware if you're worried about that.

Also:

manningcornmaze-x-wide-community.JPG
I just spent 700 at the oral surgeon, so that's a dangerous move. I don't know how the tables are broken down - is there a certain pack/bundle that's a must have?

eznark

Banned
I just spent 700 at the oral surgeon, so that's a dangerous move. I don't know how the tables are broken down - is there a certain pack/bundle that's a must have?

There are bundles but there are also single tables. You can get the new PvZ tables for like $4 I think? I'd recommend the Avengers pack for $10 though, 4 good tables.

Dude get Tomba

This guy thinks Cutler isn't a heartless, gutless coward. Do you really want to take his advice on anything? He's obviously delusional.

Greg

Dude get Tomba
Yeah, it sure is tempting. I beat both games back when they were released, but I don't remember much because that was like 12 years ago.

There are bundles but there are also single tables. You can get the new PvZ tables for like $4 I think? I'd recommend the Avengers pack for $10 though, 4 good tables.

This guy thinks Cutler isn't a heartless, gutless coward. Do you really want to take his advice on anything? He's obviously delusional.
:jnc

Alright, thanks. I'm downloading the free client now, so I'll see if it's my kind of thing.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, it sure is tempting. I beat both games back when they were released, but I don't remember much because that was like 12 years ago.

:jnc

Alright, thanks. I'm downloading the free client now, so I'll see if it's my kind of thing.

Yeah, every table has a trial so that's the way to go.

But now I am totally buying Tomba.

I played the ZP2 trial that you get from PS+ and I was very impressed. I might have to pick up those Avengers tables on your recommendation, eznark...

I didn't see the PvZ tables, that sounds pretty cool as well.

eznark

Banned
It is a cool table but it's long. Right now the leader on my friends like has like 108m points. That had to take at least an hour to play through. So...fair warning.

Epic Quest is my favorite table in the game. It is also sold as a single table so you dont have to bay a pack or anything.

Top Bottom