• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

bionic77

Zen Pinball 2 is GOTY right now, bionic. Get a Vita!
Can't be better than Kid Icarus. Thats a fact!

Vita is super sexy but I don't even have time for my 3DS right now and I don't really see any games for Vita I want besides sports game (a good FIFA on that thing would be pretty epic).

Also I might be crazy but I think the Broncos are going to lose to Atlanta this week.

bionic77

Wii U will be $300(basic)/$350(deluxe)
GAF is pretty poor and stupid in general so that seems like it will be too much for their parents to handle.

It seems like a really cool system and normally I would get it (launch is always a ton of fun), but I have no time for that stuff at the moment and will just stick with my 3DS and work through the great games on it and wait for Fire Emblem (official game of the forever).

see5harp

Zen Pinball 2 is the same thing as Pinball FX2 on xbla. It's the best pinball game out but it's sorta just catch up for the scorned Sony userbase.

eznark

Banned
Zen Pinball 2 is the same thing as Pinball FX2 on xbla. It's the best pinball game out but it's sorta just catch up for the scorned Sony userbase.

I cannot imagine sitting at home playing pinball on the TV. I only give a shit because it's mobile. I have ZP on my ipad but kind of hated it.

Nintendo Tv seems actually kind of cool, I'm sick of Microsoft charging me to use Netflix/apps (well really I quit xbox live along time ago, but I miss Netflix)

I am disappointed by the price because $300 for 8gb is crazy especially when they are pushing digital download so much. The $350 at least comes with 32gb but I still dont se how that would be enough. The 250gb on my PS3 is totally full, and the 250gb on my 360 is very close to full. I hate that I know Nintendo will release a much bigger system in the near future.

bionic77

I am disappointed by the price because $300 for 8gb is crazy especially when they are pushing digital download so much. The $350 at least comes with 32gb but I still dont se how that would be enough. The 250gb on my PS3 is totally full, and the 250gb on my 360 is very close to full. I hate that I know Nintendo will release a much bigger system in the near future.
I think you can attach a HD to it via USB but I could be 500% wrong on that.

I am not in the know. I don't even know wtf Nintendo TV is.

I wouldn't say I'm the most hardcore gaming anymore, but I've have 4gbs on my 360 and made it work quite well for me atleast, but s I would like the $300 version to have more gbs

$300 takes it out of the impulse buy range, IMO. I likely would have laid down the money for it at $250 despite the Wii being an utter dust collector in my home for years just to get some Mario Wii U, Pikmin 3 and Rayman Legends love but that $50 is enough for me to hold off on it.

I think you can attach a HD to it via USB but I could be 500% wrong on that.

I am not in the know. I don't even know wtf Nintendo TV is.

Yes you can buy a separate usb hd but that is a hassle and expensive on top of buying a console. I just wish they had gone bigger, or even made them removable like the original 360s and PS3s were.

see5harp

I cannot imagine sitting at home playing pinball on the TV. I only give a shit because it's mobile. I have ZP on my ipad but kind of hated it.

I do think that handheld gaming is great for leaderboard chasing and I didn't care for the iphone version. Pinball FX2 has been out for a long long time on XBLA though. Pretty much everyone who cared about pinball on the gaming side had bought into that version years ago.

eznark

Banned
^ neat

Yes you can buy a separate usb hd but that is a hassle and expensive on top of buying a console. I just wish they had gone bigger, or even made them removable like the original 360s and PS3s were.

Fuuuuuuuck no. I'd way, way rather have the option to use a cheap ass external hard drive than be forced to buy proprietary fucking bullshit.

Striker

What? Link?
Some source speculation it looks like.

Truthfully where is he a sure upgrade? Cleveland, Arizona, and Kansas City have issues at QB but is a dirt throwing "quarterback" really that much better? I can't see Sanchez having long continued success this season but I don't think Rex benches him anyways.

Bayonetta 2 Wii U exclusive?

fis5s.jpg

Now I have to buy the Wii U

KaYotiX

Banned
ON Vita it really shines. Still like my vita a lot, can't wait for LBP.and Wtf bayonetta 2 WiiU exclusive? Ahhh

Go packers! I'm excited and worried. I know if we drop this game everyone will say were fucked.

yankeehater said:
I am stunned that Nintendo got that as an exclusive.
The first game is my favorite action game of this generation. Favorite since Devil May Cry 3 to be frank and there's no way I can say no to the sequel.

From that you got Tebow is currently demanding a trade?

TheLegendary works for Kotaku, confirmed.

If you want to pay me for it then I'll take it!

Don't pretend you can't picture it though. In the little I watched of their game, Tebow was standing next to Rex/Sparano like a lap dog, begging to go in. Dude is going to pissed as hell if that's the mold for the rest of the year.

The first game is my favorite action game of this generation. Favorite since Devil May Cry 3 to be frank and there's no way I can say no to the sequel.

I can see this being a big seller for them. Plus it seems like Nintendo is going after 3rd party games more aggressively with the WiiU.

Wes

venison crêpe
Tebow is going to be a lifelong pilgrim. Going from team to team each year spreading the gospel of Tebowtime.

see5harp

^ neat

Fuuuuuuuck no. I'd way, way rather have the option to use a cheap ass external hard drive than be forced to buy proprietary fucking bullshit.

I think proprietary has it's pros and cons. You can take a hard drive off a 360, plug it into a completely different 360 and your data and profile are there. Rock Band DLC, profiles, XBLA games...everything works and tranferring for an upgrade is as seamless as possible. The USB drives/memory cards are the same way.

Top Bottom