• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

mr2xxx

Banned
SInce I din't get a chance to celebrate the Skins victory this past week due to vacation I thought I'll rub some salt in the wound of our previous QB.

March 2012
During an appearance Thursday on ESPN2's "First Take," McNabb was asked whether Shanahan is a good fit for the Baylor quarterback known as RG3.

"No," McNabb replied. "I say that because a lot of times ego gets too involved when it comes to being in Washington."

He played for Shanahan in Washington in 2010, when the Redskins went 6-10, the QB was benched twice, and there were testy exchanges involving McNabb's agent and the team.

"I was misused. Absolutely," McNabb said.

He said that Eagles coach Andy Reid adapted his offense to McNabb when he was drafted, but thinks Shanahan — and his son, Kyle, Washington's offensive coordinator — might not do that for Griffin.

Sept. 2012
Per Grantland:http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/36841/back-to-school-how-mike-shanahan-is-using-rg3s-college-offense-with-the-redskins

It's a credit to Griffin that although he may not be ready to be Tom Brady on a drop-back pass, his coaches trusted him to be the point guard of his offense. It's triple-option football, translated and transmuted into something palatable for the pros, and it worked. The credit goes to Shanahan for evolving with the times and embracing a style his young quarterback is comfortable with.

eznark

Banned
I am still stunned that RG3 and the Redskins were able to win the Super Bowl already last week. Cant believe you were on vacation for that man!

Crisco

Banned
SInce I din't get a chance to celebrate the Skins victory this past week due to vacation I thought I'll rub some salt in the wound of our previous QB.

March 2012
During an appearance Thursday on ESPN2's "First Take," McNabb was asked whether Shanahan is a good fit for the Baylor quarterback known as RG3.

"No," McNabb replied. "I say that because a lot of times ego gets too involved when it comes to being in Washington."

He played for Shanahan in Washington in 2010, when the Redskins went 6-10, the QB was benched twice, and there were testy exchanges involving McNabb's agent and the team.

"I was misused. Absolutely," McNabb said.

He said that Eagles coach Andy Reid adapted his offense to McNabb when he was drafted, but thinks Shanahan — and his son, Kyle, Washington's offensive coordinator — might not do that for Griffin.

Sept. 2012
Per Grantland:http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/36841/back-to-school-how-mike-shanahan-is-using-rg3s-college-offense-with-the-redskins

It's a credit to Griffin that although he may not be ready to be Tom Brady on a drop-back pass, his coaches trusted him to be the point guard of his offense. It's triple-option football, translated and transmuted into something palatable for the pros, and it worked. The credit goes to Shanahan for evolving with the times and embracing a style his young quarterback is comfortable with.

I mean, this is hardly an original concept. We saw Chudzinski do the same thing in Carolina last year for Newton. He basically adapted the zone read offense he ran in college to the NFL.

Ænima

I am still stunned that RG3 and the Redskins were able to win the Super Bowl already last week. Cant believe you were on vacation for that man!
If you are already this ornery after the Niners game, you are going to be pretty unbearable when the Bears win tonight.

eznark

Banned
Ænima;42086882 said:
If you are already this ornery after the Niners game, you are going to be pretty unbearable when the Bears win tonight.

Who cares, season is over and the Skins won. This is all just prep for ten years down the road when RGoaT3 retires and lets the reat of the league fight over his scraps.

He is risen, let us bask.

Ænima

Who cares, season is over and the Skins won. This is all just prep for ten years down the road when RGoaT3 retires and lets the reat of the league fight over his scraps.

He is risen, let us bask.
black-jesus-sacred.jpg

Slo

rays fans<2 team supporters<Bronies<wresting fans<vegetarians

my hierarchy of scum.

country music fans > 2 team supporters > sconis > bronies > vegetarians

I don't relate at all to a man that wants to fuck a cartoon horse, but I just can't respect a man that doesn't like bacon.

jakncoke

Banned
some former bill wr was on the radio and he made lol when he said the playbook for jp losman was cut from 200ish pages to maybe 10

see5harp

avett brothers is as close as I'll get to listening to modern country music.

Avett brothers is hardly country but hell no I don't listen to nothing modern. Most of the decent country music is done by artists to sell to music nerds like Drive By Truckers, and alt country acts like Wilco.

My 10 favorite Taylor Swift songs:

1. Breakup Song
2. Breakup Song
3. Breakup Song
4. Breakup Song
5. Breakup Song
6. Breakup Song
7. Breakup Song
8. Breakup Song
9. Thinly Veiled Misandry
10. Breakup Song

At some point you have to think about what you'll put on the menu of all these diners.
I can help you with that.

Are you a menu expert ? I think I would have different menus depending on the location and the girl who bought me the diner.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I love Oktoberfest. I like ice cream. I'm just not sure about an Oktoberfest milkshake.

Icecream = good. Beer = good. Should be great.

Fox318

Goodbye Fox. I always liked you (for a Jets fan)

I'm not port begging but it seems odd(unless Nintendo took over the ip) that Sega isn't trying to get the game on every available system.

Also is a squeal to a game that never appeared on your system really going to be the seller that it needs?

I still need to play the first one.

Top Bottom