• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ybnNk.png

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight

Don't worry they do point adjustments all the time. Theres probably like a 20% chance you actually won!

CHI @ GB
TB @ NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU @ JAC
CLE @ CIN
KC @ BUF
BAL @ PHI
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE
MIN @ IND
WAS @ STL
DAL @ SEA
NYJ @ PIT
TEN @ SD
DET @ SF
DEN @ ATL

Brinbe

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH
CHI @ GB - pfft, iunno... Pack can't start out 0-2, right?

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH
TB @ NYG - Giants get back on track
OAK @ MIA - Phins are horrible.
HOU @ JAC - Jags too
CLE @ CIN - Same with the Browns.
KC @ BUF - Toss-up game.
BAL @ PHI - Very tepid homer pick.
NO @ CAR - Eh, why not.
ARI @ NE - Blowout
MIN @ IND - Luck gets that first W.
WAS @ STL - Rams still the Rams.
DAL @ SEA - Not confident about this pick.
NYJ @ PIT - Nor this either.
TEN @ SD - Chargers are better team.
DET @ SF - Niners clear favs.

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH
DEN @ ATL - I believe in Peypey.

Novid

Banned
Berman was...WAY, WAY Too slow last night. He didnt offend me, and he makes it easer to offend which is BIG victory for him in my eyes. He kept it to the vest which was strange because i expected mega bombast out of him. So many baseball terms and he dont cover baseball outside of homerun derby which i have to turn off because of him... Let it be once a year.

Got a new blog with longer stuff, will post it once i have everything ready sometime this week.

see5harp

except alex didn't do that, a kap 17 yard run did.

alex smith had 6 incompletions yesterday: 2 throws out of bounds before the half trying to stop the clock before the fg and 3 drops by delaine walker. he carved up the packers D. alex does what he is asked to do. he was asked to make a few plays to get us the lead and then let our run game and our D take us home. and guess what? that's exactly what happened

I don't disagree with that. Alex looked better today than he has in a while. But you said Cutler was trash. No.

Ultratech

Week 2 already...man, time's flying by.

My picks:

CHI @ GB
TB @ NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU @ JAC
CLE @ CIN
KC @ BUF
BAL @ PHI
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE
MIN @ IND
WAS @ STL
DAL @ SEA
NYJ @ PIT
TEN @ SD
DET @ SF
DEN @ ATL

bionic77

Cant wait for the Eagles to beat the Ravens this week. It will be nice having a bye after that game to get ready for the Giants in week 4.
That is a stay away game. I could see either team winning this game. I kind of favor the Ravens though because I wonder how much Reid is still focusing on football. But man you can never count out Flacco. He is going to throw 3 horrible passes per game, it is up to the defense to Capitoline. On the the other hand Vick is going to do 3 stupid things per game as well and he is injury prone so no one can claim the know what is going to happen.

I am very worried about the Jets. We really need this game and I don't want to find out that the Jets are good all of a sudden. I am also a little worried of Tebow running wild on our defense. Not so worried about Sanchez styling on us the way Peyton did last week, especially with Clark and Harrison both hopefully coming back, but honestly it is not out of the question.

Novid

Banned
That is a stay away game. I could see either team winning this game. I kind of favor the Ravens though because I wonder how much Reid is still focusing on football. But man you can never count out Flacco. He is going to throw 3 horrible passes per game, it is up to the defense to Capitoline. On the the other hand Vick is going to do 3 stupid things per game as well and he is injury prone so no one can claim the know what is going to happen.

derp? you didnt watch that game sunday? Vick was rusty as the tin man, McCoy ran for 103 yards on 15-16 carries... and yet we win by one? jnc son.

Top Bottom