• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

eznark

Banned
This?

i8bhIzAwKZDXo.gif

Also, awesome and thank you!!

Slo

I lost cred for not getting up at 3 or for ordering an iPhone?

Fuck yes you do. The only reason to to rush right out and buy an iPhone5 is to impress other nerds with your size of your techie genitalia. Just like Lovie Smith saying the way to judge him is by his record versus the Packers, we judge your hog size by the number of hours it takes you to acquire the latest Apple product. And you failed. A week late is a disgrace. You're a miserable, miserable failure as a nerd. You fucking failure.

The good news is that this increases your likelyhood of getting laid by 10000%.

bionic77

Fuck yes you do. The only reason to to rush right out and buy an iPhone5 is to impress other nerds with your size of your techie genitalia. Just like Lovie Smith saying the way to judge him is by his record versus the Packers, we judge your hog size by the number of hours it takes you to acquire the latest Apple product. And you failed. A week late is a disgrace. You're a miserable, miserable failure as a nerd. You fucking failure.

The good news is that this increases your likelyhood of getting laid by 10000%.
I knew it was wrong to sleep but my nerd powers are slowly fading as I get older.

Yes please to the sex though. I barely get any these days. Ez told me that the whole point of getting married is that it is cheaper than hiring a maid and prostitute but it hasnt been like that since we had kids!

I knew it was wrong to sleep but my nerd powers are slowly fading as I get older.

Yes please to the sex though. I barely get any these days. Ez told me that the whole point of getting married is that it is cheaper than hiring a maid and prostitute but it hasnt been like that since we had kids!

Come to The Neverlands, we could hang out, go to a bar/club and hook you up. I will be your wingman, make up a story about how I've gotten into a fight with 500 murderous Ravens fans and all that good stuff! You're wife will never find out!

bionic77

Come to The Neverlands, we could hang out, go to a bar/club and hook you up. I will be your wingman, make up a story about how I've gotten into a fight with 500 murderous Ravens fans and all that good stuff! You're wife will never find out!
It's actually pretty easy to get laid once you get married or in a committee relationship IF you are a cheating douchebag with zero ethics. But as you are well aware I am not a Pats fan.

Fox318

It does suck but remember that at least we have one week of shitting on the Bears and Cutler.

Changing the subject. In a travesty of justice probably never seen before I ordered my iPhone at 7 am and I am not getting it at launch. Will have to wait probably another week. Freaking Obama...
You still have a week to save your soul.

eznark

Banned
It's actually pretty easy to get laid once you get married or in a committee relationship IF you are a cheating douchebag with zero ethics. But as you are well aware I am not a Pats fan.

That's progressive of you but it sucks that you got stuck with the "be a good dad" role in the committee while someone else drew the "shtupping your wife" role.

bionic77

You still have a week to save your soul.
Might actually switch to a Nexus next time but I will stick with Apple for one more phone. Honestly don't see a big difference in phones anymore. They all work. I will go with Apple to see if they still give me dat battery life (it sucked on the 4S but was legendary on the 4) and apps/games. If the battery does not improve on the 5 I will probably jump ship next year.

bionic77

That's progressive of you but it sucks that you got stuck with the "be a good dad" role in the committee while someone else drew the "shtupping your wife" role.
Smartphone bullshit.

I am the middle of a class not paying attention so I am not proofreading.

Slo

I thought hockey is Minnesota's state religion?

Fielding a high school hockey team costs a lot of money, and I went to a small school that didn't have one. Our major sports were football, basketball and baseball, so that's what I grew up playing.

Also, when I was a kid I remember basically every hockey fan I know saying FUCK THIS when the North Stars moved so from that point on hockey was pretty much dead where I came from.

Fielding a high school hockey team costs a lot of money, and I went to a small school that didn't have one. Our major sports were football, basketball and baseball, so that's what I grew up playing.

Also, when I was a kid I remember basically every hockey fan I know saying FUCK THIS when the North Stars moved so from that point on hockey was pretty much dead where I came from.

But the Wild are gonna be really good this year.

brentech

Good lord.

Fire Finley (out of a cannon)
Dude is an awful football player. Put someone in there that actually wants to play the game. Not just drop balls and claim PI. So tired of him missing assignments and then failing at the one thing he's supposed to be good at.

Give Crabtree a try.

Slo

Yes I do. I was just trying to build him up and then tear him don life the Leafs to to Leaf fans.

Why do I want to hitch my wagon up to another perpetually disappointing Minnesota sports franchise? Which one of these skating clubs is the ice soccer equivalent to the Pats or the Steelers? I want to cheer for them.

Bowser

It does suck but remember that at least we have one week of shitting on the Bears and Cutler.

Changing the subject. In a travesty of justice probably never seen before I ordered my iPhone at 7 am and I am not getting it at launch. Will have to wait probably another week. Freaking Obama...

Yeah, I randomly woke up at 5am and decided to check and estimates had already slipped to "Ships in 2 weeks" so I was like "Fuck it," went back to bed, and put in my order at 8:45am this morning :jnc

bionic77

Yeah, I randomly woke up at 5am and decided to check and estimates had already slipped to "Ships in 2 weeks" so I was like "Fuck it," went back to bed, and put in my order at 8:45am this morning :jnc
I ordered when I got up at 7 for a CLE class (that I am currently not paying attention to).

Busted out the laptop so there are no more committee/committed moments.

Why do I want to hitch my wagon up to another perpetually disappointing Minnesota sports franchise? Which one of these skating clubs is the ice soccer equivalent to the Pats or the Steelers? I want to cheer for them.

Best thing about hockey is there is no dominante team it changes every year. Flyers are a team on the rise though and they will win a cup soon* I would go with them.

*once Bryz is gone.

Smokey

So the defenders finally stay back in their zone? Don't blame me, three things always happened:

1) Defenders were trying to push the puck ahead of me instead of pass it to me

2) Defenders would make bad passes that lead to turnovers when they did pass

And the biggest:

3) McNeily spent nearly all three games I played in the penalty box. Not sure how its my fault when we are constantly 4 on 5!

Don't blame McNulty!

You came in fresh off the Bears loss and immediately impacted the game within the first 10 seconds by SCORING FOR THE OTHER TEAM! Cutler like

We were not the same for the rest of the night

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finley has HoF athletic ability but it's all being wasted.

I'm just glad we got the win, this one felt like a must win game even though it's only the second week of the season!

No fake Super Bowls were won last night, just hoping to see our offense get back to form the next few weeks because it has been awful lately.

Made brats last night. First time making them myself. Boiled them in some beer with some onions and pepper, threw them on the grill. Mmhmmm mhmmm.

Must be why we won.

bionic77

Made brats last night. First time making them myself. Boiled them in some beer with some onions and pepper, threw them on the grill. Mmhmmm mhmmm.

Must be why we won.
The Bears oline and qb could not concentrate because of the smell of your rotting anus?

And I thought Raiders fans were tough!

Top Bottom