• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

SoulPlaya

more money than God
again, i agree with you on most points, but i believe i am just a few chicagoans that actually listen to the jay cutler show on espn 1000. He really is a chill dude. he might not look at it because he is emo or something.

cutleremo.jpg
Yeah, I've never seen him as an asshole, he just has a very dry sense of humor, which I can relate to.

We dodged a bullet by not getting Cassel. Really if you think about it, all of McD's bad moves allowed us to eventually get Manning. I can't imagine having Cassel as our QB, goddamit it would be hard to root for him.

I root for him to break his fucking legs and arms every Sunday.

JCizzle

Gus is a God amongst announcers. Really disappointed he didnt get the TNF gig AND he's not doing Madness. He needed to be the face of Madness over boring ass Jim Nance. CBS sucks.

ari

Banned
Lol, Justin Beiber looks like hilary swank's character from boys don't cry.

he will always get more pussy then me, that's some sad shit. :(

LJ11

he's in but barkley has a noodle arm

Word. Stared down the TE on that seam route that was knocked out of the TEs hands. Split safety coverage, S took the TE all the way, and Barkley had Lee one on one on the outside. A QB who's going first overall, looks off the TE and hits WR over the top.

Dude forced throws into tight coverage all night. OL sucked dick, but whatever takes him will probably have issues at OL. What was Kiffin doing though? These receivers don't go hot? Garbage coaching route. Can't protect and he's running three dudes vertical, good job.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Unfortunately Notre Dame is going to win so we get to put up with that all week. You all better hope Dallas loses to Seattle.

Drakeon

Unfortunately Notre Dame is going to win so we get to put up with that all week. You all better hope Dallas loses to Seattle.

Hoping Seattle loses so I don't have to hear more about Russel Wilson and him winning OROTY before the season started.

:jnc

Although I wonder if it would change anything. Obviously they could pickup a free agent, or one in a trade, but KC hasn't drafted a QB in the first round in a long, long time.

When Brodie Croyle stepped in for an injured Cassel in the 2009 season opener, it was the first time in 25 years that a qb drafted by the team got the start. The only quarterbacks in Chiefs history that have ever been worth a shit (Dawson, Montana, Green) were all drafted elsewhere. They passed over Dan Marino for Todd Blackledge. This is what I'm dealing with.

My only hope now is for this team to bottom out and draft a quarterback before all of the talent they've built gets too old or too expensive. When that does happen, I'm certain they'll pick the wrong one.

squicken

Word. Stared down the TE on that seam route that was knocked out of the TEs hands. Split safety coverage, S took the TE all the way, and Barkley had Lee one on one on the outside. A QB who's going first overall, looks off the TE and hits WR over the top.

Dude forced throws into tight coverage all night. OL sucked dick, but whatever takes him will probably have issues at OL. What was Kiffin doing though? These receivers don't go hot? Garbage coaching route. Can't protect and he's running three dudes vertical, good job.

Yeah the goat in that game is Kiffin. Last drive was a disaster. No idea why they weren't just run quick routes with all the blitzers. Seems like getting the ball in the hands of those WRs in 1v1 could have paid off. Glad they lost of course. Boosters need to open those wallets a little more if they want to recruit the talent to beat Standford

squicken

Squicken, what didn't you get with steam big picture?

You have problems launching it?

No I just don't see the point. I have an HTPC. I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. I start Steam, start my game, adjust my settings, then pick up my 360 controller to play. It's a PC. You're going to need the kb/m to do stuff

LJ11

Yeah the goat in that game is Kiffin. Last drive was a disaster. No idea why they weren't just run quick routes with all the blitzers. Seems like getting the ball in the hands of those WRs in 1v1 could have paid off. Glad they lost of course. Boosters need to open those wallets a little more if they want to recruit the talent to beat Standford

Knew they were overrated, would've enjoyed seeing Bama blow them the fuck out.

That last post was a garbled mess, sorry about that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I found out I have a slight connection to Orlando Franklin of the Broncos.

My cousin had a baby almost a year ago and he's the godfather. She says she's going to give me the tickets he gives her for some of his home games.

Drakeon

I found out I have a slight connection to Orlando Franklin of the Broncos.

My cousin had a baby almost a year ago and he's the godfather. She says she's going to give me the tickets he gives her for some of his home games.

Aren't you in Canada though?

Fox318

No I just don't see the point. I have an HTPC. I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. I start Steam, start my game, adjust my settings, then pick up my 360 controller to play. It's a PC. You're going to need the kb/m to do stuff

Not for all games. Many pc games are configured to work with a 360 pad out of the gate. You can launch big picture just by hitting the the center button.

squicken

Not for all games. Many pc games are configured to work with a 360 pad out of the gate. You can launch big picture just by hitting the the center button.

Definitely. Love Bethesda for knowing gamepads are superior input method for those kinds of games. But so many games, especially EA, are pretty miserly with their gamepad support. I had to use a pad profiler to get ME3 to work, and BF3 was sort of a cluster as well. I don't play multi so it's no big deal, but it might affect me with Borderlands 2. Would rather play the PC version but it's a coop game and a guy with a gamepad is going to slow people down. Might just get the 360 version

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Definitely. Love Bethesda for knowing gamepads are superior input method for those kinds of games. But so many games, especially EA, are pretty miserly with their gamepad support. I had to use a pad profiler to get ME3 to work, and BF3 was sort of a cluster as well. I don't play multi so it's no big deal, but it might affect me with Borderlands 2. Would rather play the PC version but it's a coop game and a guy with a gamepad is going to slow people down. Might just get the 360 version

No.

KB/M is the only way.

Drakeon

Outside of Philly/Baltimore, fuck all those games on Fox/CBS. The only good matchups are on the primetime slots (GB/Chi, SF/Det, Atl/Den).

I hate your team for helping Notre Dame become relevant in the media again.
Oh I know bro.

They made me want to barf but I have a strong stomach so it didn't happen.
(All those years of looking at Sconnie women).

But the guy behind me barfed everywhere so I guess he made up for my shortcomings.

Top Bottom