• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

John L Smith is more clueless than Mike Singletary and possibly even dumber.

YsvSG.gif

squicken

Apparently Bobby Petrino recruited garbage but everyone is going to gloss over that as well.

Oh and our team has no heart, we'll be lucky to get 5 or 6 wins.

Dude may be total scum but Petrino can coach (college) football. Some school that has an antsy alumni will hire him. Maybe Auburn when they ditch gene chizik

Dude may be total scum but Petrino can coach (college) football. Some school that has an antsy alumni will hire him. Maybe Auburn when they ditch gene chizik

a Pac 12 school should pick him up. His style would be great and out here nobody cares who you are fucking ask Pete Carrol.

Apparently Bobby Petrino recruited garbage but everyone is going to gloss over that as well.

Oh and our team has no heart, we'll be lucky to get 5 or 6 wins.

Someone dumber than Singletary?lol

Its probably true.

K-19

Banned
Fuck the guy who makes the 49ers schedule, SF vs DET is at 02:00 am. Got to go sleep at 7:00 pm to have enough time to sleep. Fuck the world! That said.

bluemax

Banned
I am completely unsurprised that Fox is forcing the Los Angeles Giants of New Jersey on us. They've been our team ever since Favre retired.

CBS pulls the same crap with the Jets. The only other teams we get are Dallas and San Diego. The universe sucks.

Fuck football and my life.

I know Kolb sucks but this should be a good test for the Pats defense.

Covering Fitz is always a test , no matter who throws him the ball. The Cards O-line isn't all that good, lets see if they can bring pressure with just 4 so the rest can stay in coverage. Let's hope that Chandler can destroy some people and Dont'a can be his awesome self.

Should be interesting to see if Welker can get more involved in this game.

eznark

Banned
oh that some bs. there is nothing more bonding than watching a sports event together as a family!

Ya, My family and even friends use even the most mundane sporting events for excuses to get together. Ive got a dozen people coming in just to go to the Colts Packers game.

Bowser

Jesus Christ, Mort just reported the side judge from the Saints/Panthers game was pulled because he was apparently a huge Saints fan :| had pics on his Facebook all about the Saints

Top Bottom