• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Bowser

Dont you think every ref is a fan of a certain team?

This guy had plenty of Facebook pics and posts of him in Saints gear and expressing his Saints fanhood. He even posted on Facebook and gabbed with other Saints fans about how he was going to be working today's game. A little over the top, don't you think? I'm glad he was pulled.

This guy had plenty of Facebook pics and posts of him in Saints gear and expressing his Saints fanhood. He even posted on Facebook and gabbed with other Saints fans about how he was going to be working today's game. A little over the top, don't you think? I'm glad he was pulled.

That's totally different. Agreed

Thanks for the details.

jakncoke

Banned
i dunno just thinking, but shouldn't the nfl be like aware of this? like in the interview process shouldnt they ask what teams you lifelong to avoid this?

Bowser

i dunno just thinking, but shouldn't the nfl be like aware of this? like in the interview process shouldnt they ask what teams you lifelong to avoid this?

You would think. Like Darin Gantt of PFT says:

Part of what makes this replacement ref/Saints fan story so mind-blowing is it didn't take an FBI investigation to uncover. Amazingly lazy.

Dammit drank to much last night and looks like I lost my phone, might have to make that iPhone 1 upgrade this week.

Oo well atleast I still have the battle of Ohio this week

effzee

Start Ridely against Cardinals

OR

DeMarco Murray against Seahawks?

I wasn't even thinking about it but read how the Seattle D is good against the run and LOL@ Cardinals.

tj hazuki

Disgusting.

I'm just a bitter browns fan :/

tumblr_mafass5wrx1qa37hco1_500.gif

Slo

Thanks friend! I think it really sucks that Minnesota eliminated their football program, no matter how embarrassing it had gotten.

On the contrary. The reason that Wisc, Iowa, and Mich St are all down is no doubt due to Jerry Kill pillaging their states of talent.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Feels good to be sitting here watching Countdown. I missed this last week.

Looking forward to sitting my ass on the couch all day and just watching football again.

effzee

Still salty about starting James Jones and netting -0.10 points.

Should have kept in Boldin in the flex spot.

Watch him go off and score 2-3 TDs.

On a brighter note I am back in the States! Europe was great but man oh man was I ready to come back. Now I can vent about the Eagles, Vick, and Reid in full force! I wonder how many times he calls passing plays against the Ravens D when they showed some vulnerability to the run against the Bengals.

JABEE

They allowed someone who is involved in professional gambling to work as a replacement official. These are desperate times.

Top Bottom