• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

RBH

Battle of the gingers!

brandon-weeden-gif.gif

Dat accuracy.

One day I'll be able to sit my son down and tell him how his Arizona Cardinals walked into Foxborough in 2012, and delivered sweet justice to a team full of cheaters and ugg models.

Lets go Cardinals!

jakncoke

Banned
Uh, I assume he is talking about Easton, who played in the WSOP. I don't think anyone in the world, even hilariously moronic Philly fans, think playing poker should result in a ban from officiating pro sports.

oh thats different, i thought he was talking about some betting on games shit not some poker player although thats pretty funny

JABEE

oh thats different, i thought he was talking about some betting on games shit not some poker player although thats pretty funny
No. I read a story that Mike Pereira said that under normal circumstances that would have been a big enough red flag to deny a candidate.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wonder if they want squickens to be NFL refs since they don't really have a team. Or do they just have NFC fans work the AFC games and vice versa?

eznark

Banned
I wonder if they want squickens to be NFL refs since they don't really have a team. Or do they just have NFC fans work the AFC games and vice versa?

I think the past decade has shown the NFL wants guys who know as little as humanely possible about football to officiate their games.

So nothing but Eagles and Saints fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think the past decade has shown the NFL wants guys who know as little as humanely possible about football to officiate their games.

So nothing but Eagles and Saints fans.

:jnc

So they throw batteries and glass bottles back at the fans?

Greg

I drank the Ryan Mathews kool aid for two years. He's clearly not made for this shit.

Oatmeal breakfast brothers!!!

Do you mix and match your flavors, Greg?
when I buy the mixed boxes, yes

today I was just finishing off a box of cinnamon roll though

JABEE

Uh, I assume he is talking about Easton, who played in the WSOP. I don't think anyone in the world, even hilariously moronic Philly fans, think playing poker should result in a ban from officiating pro sports.
It was actually from Mike Pereira on PFT that said that. We as Philadelphia fans are naturally suspicious of the officials. We don't benefit from the good ol' boys club of the NFL like Green Bay.

eznark

Banned
It was actually from Mike Pereira on PFT that said that. We as Philadelphia fans are naturally suspicious of the officials. We don't benefit from the good ol' boys club of the NFL like Green Bay.

Well Hochuli has said the Packers are his favorite team! Bring back the refs with integrity!

I also think there are more striking refs from Wisconsin than any other state. End the lock out!

eznark

Banned
The replacement officials are actually all secret Packers fans. Only the brightest minds work on the nation's favorite sport.

Did you watch the Packers - Giants playoff game last year? All officials love the Packers because they stand for truth, justice and the American way.

JABEE

Well Hochuli has said the Packers are his favorite team! Bring back the refs with integrity!

I also think there are more striking refs from Wisconsin than any other state. End the lock out!
I'm with you. Packer refs were better at hiding their prejudices. Saints refs can't help parading around yelling "who dat!"

Top Bottom