• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

3Sixty

Got the Game Pass free trial for the weekend, looks annoying to cancel so will probably end up paying for it.

THEY GOT ME.

cajunator

Banned
Does anybody else have trouble sleeping Saturday nights? Sunday always feels like Christmas. Sometimes those CHristmas leave a lump of coal but fuck it. CHRISTMAS!

Fox318

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

I mean its not like Weeden isn't a good QB(same with McCoy) its that the Browns as an organization are so far behind in every other position that a rookie QB is going to fail.

Also they never should have fired Mangini.

BigAT

That Harbaugh picture generated a malware warning in Chrome. I guess Google added functionality to automatically recognize and block obnoxious assholes.

Godslay

Banned
3 belgian style pale ale
3 belgian-style wheat ale
3 pumpkin ale
3 caramel apple spiced ale

I've had the first three. The pumpkin ale is damn good. I haven't had the caramel apple though. Sounds like it would taste like shit, but sometimes beers like that surprise me.

methodman

Banned
Gone to the last 6 home openers, goin to this one too. Got pretty good seats, but of course with a better team they were about 100 dollars more then I paid last year, lol.

GO NINERSSSSS

MechDX

Ugh, I don't want to watch the stupid ass Texans game... Damn Dish

tumblr_lv5lifxVNE1qi5zdv.png

Rorschach

In honor of jnc's birthday, here's a gif without malware:

1P2Je.gif

A :jnc that looks like he's jnc'ing instead of angrily squawking at some kids to get of his lawn.

cajunator

Banned
Jabari Greer is playing today. Maybe that means the Saints D can actually stop-
I'm sorry I cant say that with a straight face. Cam will just throw the other way.

Top Bottom