• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
A bit of tangent but on the Vontae Davis trade to Indy:

The numbers are from PFF. I think it's time to call his grandma.

Cowboys-DB-Mike-Jenkins-Embarrassing-Season-Summed-Up-In-46-Seconds.jpeg

haha wow that's turrible

Milchjon

This is a weird question and I really don't know where to ask it (Don't wanna make a thread for it):

Is there a browser that's as visually unobtrusive as the current IE that I could switch to? I use Chrome as a secondary browser, but I can't stand the way it looks. I feel like one of those multiple toolbar dumbasses looking at it. It's like going from Lego to Duplo. But with the recently discovered security flaws, I'd rather switch to something else, if temporarily, from IE. Or did I just miss some option with Chrome that makes the top smaller? I'm specifically talking about this:

Please don't judge me too harshly, this seems like the ultimate first world problem, but it is really bugging me.

Fox318

NFL COACH RANKING

1. Jim Harbaugh
  2. Tom Coughlin(When he is about to get fired)
  3. Mike Tomlin
  4. Rex Ryan
  5. Mike McCarthy
  6. Mike Smith
  7. John Harbaugh
  8. Sean Payton
  9. Jim Schwartz
  10. Bill Belichick (With Cameras)
  11. Pete Carroll
  12. Rob Ryan
  13. Marvin Lewis
  14. Mike Shanahan
  15. Greg Schiano
  16. Gary Kubiak
  17. Jeff Fisher
  18. Andy Reid
  19. Joe Philbin
  20. John Fox
  21. Lovie Smith
  22. Ken Whisenhunt
  23. Ron Rivera
  24. Mike Munchak
  25. Chan Gailey
  26. Chuck Pagano
  27. Mike Mularkey
  28. Dennis Allen
  29. Leslie Frazier
  30. Tom Coughlin(When his team has high hopes)
  31. Pat Shurmur
  32. Romeo Crennel
  33. Bill Belichick (Without Cameras and as GM)
  34. Norv Turner

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is a weird question and I really don't know where to ask it (Don't wanna make a thread for it):

Is there a browser that's as visually unobtrusive as the current IE that I could switch to? I use Chrome as a secondary browser, but I can't stand the way it looks. I feel like one of those multiple toolbar dumbasses looking at it. It's like going from Lego to Duplo. But with the recently discovered security flaws, I'd rather switch to something else, if temporarily, from IE. Or did I just miss some option with Chrome that makes the top smaller? I'm specifically talking about this:

Please don't judge me too harshly, this seems like the ultimate first world problem, but it is really bugging me.

Don't really have any help to your problem but on a related note the missing pixels when you hover over the Log Out, User CP, Privacy buttons etc next to the GAF logo really drive me freaking insane. Not sure if this is a Chrome issue with the site or whatever but it drives me nuts whenever I have to click one of those buttons.

ATF487

bionic77 said:
There is nothing more pathetic than people who freely advertise for giant corporations.

That's the smartest thing you've said all day

Also RIP Sabol, so many memories watching NFL Films as a kid. Didn't know he had cancer :(

exarkun

NFL COACH RANKING

1. Jim Harbaugh
  2. Tom Coughlin(When he is about to get fired)
  3. Mike Tomlin
  4. Rex Ryan
  5. Mike McCarthy
  6. Mike Smith
  7. John Harbaugh
  8. Sean Payton
  9. Jim Schwartz
  10. Bill Belichick (With Cameras)
  11. Pete Carroll
  12. Rob Ryan
  13. Marvin Lewis
  14. Mike Shanahan
  15. Greg Schiano
  16. Gary Kubiak
  17. Jeff Fisher
  18. Andy Reid
  19. Joe Philbin
  20. John Fox
  21. Lovie Smith
  22. Ken Whisenhunt
  23. Ron Rivera
  24. Mike Munchak
  25. Chan Gailey
  26. Chuck Pagano
  27. Mike Mularkey
  28. Dennis Allen
  29. Leslie Frazier
  30. Tom Coughlin(When his team has high hopes)
  31. Pat Shurmur
  32. Romeo Crennel
  33. Bill Belichick (Without Cameras and as GM)
  34. Norv Turner

Steady Gary is so low on that list. Gary Kuuubez should be given some slack for the recent success. Though thats mostly due to more coordinators having more power, but still.

Lol at Romeo being ranked higher than Norv. and shurmur lol

bionic77

He pissed off the wrong people who had either connections with mods or reasons to hate snes already.

I believe it also had to do something with a prominent neogaf member talking bad people who are fans of the Wii U as wierdos.
Amirox or whoever his name is?

What you described sounds innocent but we all warned him for weeks/months and he persisted in entering Wii U threads where it is 99% trolling but that has been my experience of GAF ever since the DS was revealed. Gaming side is full of marketers, trolls, retards and the occasional enthusiast. If you go to play with dragons don't be surprised when you get burned.

Fox318

Firefox?

Fox318

Amirox or whoever his name is?

What you described sounds innocent but we all warned him for weeks/months and he persisted in entering Wii U threads where it is 99% trolling but that has been my experience of GAF ever since the DS was revealed. Gaming side is full of marketers, trolls, retards and the occasional enthusiast. If you go to play with dragons don't be surprised when you get burned.

I agree but I don't think a permaban was needed with him. Also I think it was for something he said outside of the confines of Neogaf.

Then again Snes overdid it with his love of Nintendo, Community, and Taco eating qbs.

Don't really have any help to your problem but on a related note the missing pixels when you hover over the Log Out, User CP, Privacy buttons etc next to the GAF logo really drive me freaking insane. Not sure if this is a Chrome issue with the site or whatever but it drives me nuts whenever I have to click one of those buttons.

I have this issue on Safari.

Nightz

Didn't you guys start off 4 - 1 last year going into the bye?

Yeah. And you guys started off 6-0 that one year and missed the playoffs. We're in the same boat!

Edit: Also wanted to add that it "feels" different this year. Yeah the Chargers were 4-1 last season, but it didn't feel right at all...as in they were playing horribly (sloppy, turnovers, etc.), the other teams just played worse. They got exposed in that 6 game losing streak. It doesn't look that way so far this season.

Wrayfield

why do people get so hung up on the name ffs

I hate it when you guys make me laugh with this kind of shit. I hope you all get snes'd for it!!!!

I also hate it when people exaggerate their accents. If you've gone to school in Germany in the past fifteen years, your English shouldn't sound like that.

I think he's putting it on. Also, knows way too much about football to complain about its name. Fishing for YT views, that's all. No sane person confuses football with football, doh.

PS:

RIP Steve Sabol

Mifune

Mehmber
0ap1000000063718.jpg

Gotta get something for that $100 million you are paying him. It sure isnt tackles or sacks.

He had a solid game on Sunday. No sacks and only one tackle but fairly consistent pressure and a fumble recovery. Took on double and triple teams, too.

Silly Wilbon

He believes there was a bounty with the saints, the Saints management admit it but you don't believe they have ANY proof about which players were involved no matter what they show. Typical player defending Wilbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom