• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

I was feeling pretty good about the Pats chances for most of the week up until yesterday. I want to believe the defense has really improved, but they haven't played a legit offense yet. I'm worried that Flacco will actually look like a legit NFL QB against the Pats vanilla defense today, and the Pats offensive line worries me. Fuck I don't know what I would do if Flacco has a good game against the Pats.

squicken

I'm not worried. Squicken thinks that faux cheering for a different squad is going to help the Texans win. Eznark was right the entire time.

why so salty towards me. all the real texans fans are saying the same thing. your team, and I guess you, went heel. total garbage plays by miller and mays

I was feeling pretty good about the Pats chances for most of the week up until yesterday. I want to believe the defense has really improved, but they haven't played a legit offense yet. I'm worried that Flacco will actually look like a legit NFL QB against the Pats vanilla defense today, and the Pats offensive line worries me. Fuck I don't know what I would do if Flacco has a good game against the Pats.

I wont be surprised at any outcome of this game but I want them to win.

rekameohs

Banned
My god you are fucking stupid.

HsGKK.gif

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
It's so weird seeing Peyton wildly inconsistent with his accuracy, and failing to read defenses properly. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with new team, new system..... But I'm starting to worry that maybe he just doesn't have it anymore.

Spinluck

Peyton... just isn't the same.

I'm not sure what to think at this point, the offense is catering too much to his inability to make every throw. Not sure how long it'll take him to return to form, if that's even possible.

It's so weird seeing Peyton wildly inconsistent with his accuracy, and failing to read defenses properly. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with new team, new system..... But I'm starting to worry that maybe he just doesn't have it anymore.
To be honest the whole team isn't clicking right now. Everything's new and it'll probably take quite a bit of games into the season to settle down.

Turnstile

I feel bad for my friend I sold my tickets to. He's been waiting awhile to go to a game. I gave him the choice of Texans or Raiders and he chose this one.

Spinluck

There's a few blitzes he missed, aside that he's been making good reads. Inability to make certain throws effectively is really noticeable, also the inconsistent velocity, eeeyikes. He is a guy who used to shred the middle of the field, seeing him go outside the numbers so much is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom