• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lead with the helmet. It looked different slightly different from the other angle.

igjwi8mRUiVCa.gif
It's alright Slay. We're all thugs now.

I should get someone to add an eyepatch and a tattoo to this avatar.

yankeehater said:
Missing their LT and C is helping that but I am sure it is all on Vick.
Keep pretending it's everything else other than your turnover prone QB. It's the refs altering Reid's gameplan. It's injuries. Dude has no ability to read a blitz. You must have eyes and see this correct?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn it Tate sigh

Sucks Foster needed a breather, he was just getting warmed up

Godslay

Banned
It's alright Slay. We're all thugs now.

I've gone full heel as well. At least we all know Squicken can change his avatar to ruby slippers. So he can click those together all while saying, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home."

Nice fumble recovery. Doesn't mean dick at this point.

Rorschach

Helmet to helmet in the air. Refs don't care. contact beyond the 10. Refs don't care. Illegal picks. Refs don't care. OL tackling DL. Refs don't fucking care.

Keep pretending it's everything else other than your turnover prone QB. It's the refs altering Reid's gameplan. It's injuries. Dude has no ability to read a blitz. You must have eyes and see this correct?

The fact that you keep mentioning the refs altering Reids gameplan like it didnt happen is insane. Reid himself said in 2 different interviews after the Browns game that they couldnt run as much as they wanted to since they were in long yardage situations so much that game. How is that hard for you to understand?

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
I have no idea why Ryan Mundy is even on this team. The coaching staff seems to have a huge boner for him; just cut the fucker now and move on.

bionic77

Peyton is not washed up. The Texans D is legit good. They will a lot of people look bad.

I remember last year when we were healthy they were the one team that pushed our shit in.

And the refs lost control of the Steelers game. From the dive at Ben's knees to the numerous illegal hits to receivers by both teams.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
sigh figured we would eventually give up a td to manning

Rorschach

These refs are going to get someone paralyzed. This isn't even a joke. Bring back the real refs. Fuck this.

PLAYER SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN. Yeah, fuck you, Goodell.

cashman

Banned
The fact that you keep mentioning the refs altering Reids gameplan like it didnt happen is insane. Reid himself said in 2 different interviews after the Browns game that they couldnt run as much as they wanted to since they were in long yardage situations so much that game. How is that hard for you to understand?

Do you see anyway for the Giants to be able to beat the Eagles next week?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
There's a few blitzes he missed, aside that he's been making good reads. Inability to make certain throws effectively is really noticeable, also the inconsistent velocity, eeeyikes. He is a guy who used to shred the middle of the field, seeing him go outside the numbers so much is weird.

Agreed, the whole thing is weird honestly, but that last play just proves to me he still has it somewhere inside of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom