• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
lYOrj.png

At least its not season ending.
Jnc

Dragon

Banned
He's only 30, and he's got a strong enough arm to last for quite some time.

Just about every defense in the NFL sucks. Just have to make stops at the right time.

He also takes more hits than Chad Johnson's wife, let's not kid ourselves. I'm surprised he doesn't have major concussion problems.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Welp the Jets are fucked now.

Really curious as to how exotic the blitzes get now. Can't imagine the Jets are just going to just play the same defense they've been playing. Wilson will get eaten alive.

So... Are the Bills headed to having a fast lead in the AFC East? The Dolphins are a joke, the Jets are not much better (especially now that Revis is out for the season), and who knows what will happen with the Patriots next week.

For effzee:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-eagles/Eagles-Cardinals-observations.html

Hits but no runs
The pass/run ratio has been a controversial topic through Andy Reid's entire career in Philadelphia, but the first-half numbers on Sunday were especially staggering. The Eagles handed the ball to their running backs only five times. Vick, meanwhile, attempted 19 passes, and that doesn't even include the times he was sacked or forced to scramble. That was one of the reasons it was difficult for the Eagles to develop an offensive rhythm during a miserable first half.

Alligatorjandro said:
How long is Spiller out for the Bills?
Likely to miss at least a week but it doesn't seem serious from what I read.

Really curious as to how exotic the blitzes get now. Can't imagine the Jets are just going to just play the same defense they've been playing. Wilson will get eaten alive.

If the Jets can muster up some kind of offense, they'll be alright. The AFC blows more this year than last.

hate to see revis go down with the acl tear. hopefully they dont rush his return next year and he comes back stronger.

and lol @ michael turner's LT finger roll after his touchdown. at first i was salty, but it was fitting.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Dolphins defense is good.
The Dolphins offense is bad (but Reggie Bush is better than any offensive player on the Jets).

The Jets defense is bad.
The Jets offense is bad.

Conclusion: the Jets are really bad.

rofl. your team sucks. bad. there is no way you're serious right now, the dolphins are one of the worst teams in the league. enjoy cam cameron v2.0

Wrayfield

Not as awful as your "future" Tannehill.

Dolphins suck.

And people wonder why we hate the Jets. You show a tiny sliver of respect and you get handful of Jersey dirt thrown at you. Tannehill is at about the same level as Sanchez. Good luck with Tebow, he might actually beat the Niners.

effzee

I already thought San Fran would destroy the Jets this coming Sunday but now. Oh boy Jets are done for the year.

He makes such a difference for that D.

Cagey

Banned
I already thought San Fran would destroy the Jets this coming Sunday but now. Oh boy Jets are done for the year.

He makes such a difference for that D.

I would think Revis isn't a potent weapon against a team like the 49ers. Who are you trying to shut down in one-on-one coverage that requires a corner of Revis's talents? Vernon Davis is athletic at the TE spot, and, uhh... Crabtree catches some crossing routes sometimes. The 49ers weakness neuters a Jets strength, as bizarre as that sounds.

The 49ers D is still likely to violate Sanchez tho.

effzee

Its some cruel joke man. I just don't get it.

A while back when Reid coached the pro-bowl he said of coaching AD something along the lines... "If I had a back like him I would run every play"

Well you don't have AD but you do have one of the best RBs in the league RIGHT NOW. And he isn't as small or injury prone as Westbrook was.

JUST FUCKING RUN THE BALL. THE FIRST HALF YESTERDAY WAS INEXCUSABLE.

And no one outside of the Philly media calls him out on it. Any suggestion of getting rid of Reid is greeted with such shock in the national media as if he has won multiple SBs or something.

He should miss next week against the Pats but will be back the week after.

Perfect time for Fred Jackson to return and regain his starting role. DO IT FOR MY FANTASY TEAM FREDDIE!

effzee

Reid evaluating Vick for the next few games. Foles Future!

And who the fuck is evaluating the fat fuck? Vick isn't playing good obviously but what is Foles going to do behind this OLINE and with this dumbass coaching staff refusing to run the ball.

Pinning the loss purely on Vick yesterday is the dumbest thing anyone can say and especially for Reid who has no accountability for his own game plans.

squicken

i1bZCA1CJPmBF.gif

I thought this was the killer for the Rams. Bradford looks off the safety and thows it to outside WR. For some reason Gibson drifts towards the middle of the field only to have it bounce of his outside shoulder. It's just a very bad route and he did the same thing later on the second INT. They just aren't good enough to miss chances like that.

I can't believe they drafted a guy at #33 and he can't even dress, while Gibson is still the top outside target. Great strides on defense but they effectively did nothing to address the offense. Wells is hurt and the draft picks have zero impact. Going to get smoked by any team that can rush 4 and get pressure, as Bears did most of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom