• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ME3. I loved it with the original ending and I love it with the extended ending. It would get my vote now for GotY but I havent finished BL2 yet, which is an amazing game so far.

Bowser

The morning after a blowout loss and what are our players talking about?

Jonathan Stewart @jonathanstewar1
Which phone is better the new iPhone or the galaxy

facepalm.jpg

The extended cut made some significant strides in making the ending more palatable for folks. All of the dialogue added to the
space kid encounter explaining his motivations and connective tissue scenes like the team being extracted when harbinger attacks at the portal and the final scene of the crew adding Shepard's name to the plaque
were never there in the original ending.

I admit I would have been upset had that not been there but mostly because
I wanted to see my space girlfriend Ashley mourn my heroic sacrifice.

I love ME3. I loved it with the original ending and I love it with the extended ending. It would get my vote now for GotY but I havent finished BL2 yet, which is an amazing game so far.
Still haven't played ME3 was playing ME2 until kind of lost interest and sold my 360. I think I'll eventually try the WiiU version, and watch the backstory features

DeaconKnowledge said:
I admit I would have been upset had that not been there but mostly because
I let
that bitch die in the original Mass Effect. Liara or bust! Gimme that shadow broker love.

BlackGhost said:
Still haven't played ME3 was playing ME2 until kind of lost interest
I get the complaints about ME3 despite my not agreeing with a good number of them but I can't understand the love for ME2. After Mass Effect, I don't think I've ever been as unimpressed or disappointed in a sequel until I played the absolute garbage that was Dragon Age 2.

Still haven't played ME3 was playing ME2 until kind of lost interest and sold my 360. I think I'll eventually try the WiiU version, and watch the backstory features

It is my favorite mp game ever. The amount of strategy and coordination required on gold is fantastic. I also love how there are so many race/class combos and almost all of them can be effective if you know what you are doing.

DeaconKnowledge said:
Also, Liara just throws her blue vagina at you the first chance she gets.
That's the Asari way, bro.;)
Plus she had the whole hot librarian thing going on in the first game.

Yes, we're fucking nerds. :jnc

ari

Banned
starting to think that the thursday night outcome is nothing but negative press for the losing team, given that monday and sunday night games get lost in the shuffle among the sunday games. No way this team played worst then a browns or raiders team. lol

oh, and thick latin ass spread is the greatest flick ever. HAWT. xvideo that shit.

Talamius

Do you think Cam took himself out of the game? Those are odd quotes from Smith and Rivera

After seeing Cam in that press conference it wouldn't surprise me. He looked and sounded like someone who quit.

I feel bad for Steve. You'd be angry too if you put up HoF caliber numbers while having to deal with garbage teams led by Jake Delhomme, Chris Weinke, and Jimmy Clausen. If ever a guy deserved to sign a 1 year deal to chase a Super Bowl, it's Steve. Sadly I think it's too late.

Bowser

Joe Person @josephperson
Steve Smith, when Cam Newton sat on the bench after he was benched Thurs, said he lit into Newton on the sideline with "unchoice words."

Joe Person @josephperson
Smith was unhappy Newton didn't stand on sideline and watch, absorb like Derek Anderson and Jimmy Clausen have done "for the last 20 games."

Joe Person @josephperson
Smith said he's more concerned about development of Newton as a man, than a leader, saying leadership is a process.

Joe Person @josephperson
Second time in as many seasons Panthers captains have had to address Newton's demeanor. @RyanKalil and Jordan Gross did it late last season.

Joe Person @josephperson
Gross said Newton's frustration a product of Newton's intense competitiveness. Derek Anderson said it's maturation; went thru same process.

Sounds like Cam was benched, not that he took himself out of the game.

So how do you feel about the team right now? I know it's early, but you were really singing about how good the kittens would be this season before it began.

Read a little while ago that Maclin is out. Yeah, we're going to wreck Philly! I can't wait until Sunday :)

Striker

Steve has been with such shit quarterbacking. I just imagine how his career would be by now if he were with a steady, reliable, even if not elite, QB instead of constant mediocrity or guys always coming and going. Larry Fitzgerald is another - outside Warner, he's dealt with Skelton who is still growing, and bums like Kolb, DA and Leinart.

So how do you feel about the team right now? I know it's early, but you were really singing about how good the kittens would be this season before it began.

Read a little while ago that Maclin is out. Yeah, we're going to wreck Philly! I can't wait until Sunday :)

You should be worried that Maclin is out, this might make Reid run the ball, and then the Cards will really be in trouble.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I like how no one remembers how often Steve Smith would quit on routes and have the Defender of the Fresh Biscuit throw an interception because of it.

Bowser

Rivera presser live. Cam was pulled due to wanting to protect him and not let him take anymore shots. Steve was told to be taken out, he refused. When asked if that means QB is different, Rivera said "Yes. QB is different. There was no way I was letting Cam back in the game at that point."

Bowser said:
Sounds like Cam was benched, not that he took himself out of the game.
Curious what the thought process was. Avoiding injury?

EDIT: Didn't see your latest post. Makes sense.

yankeehater said:
You should be worried that Maclin is out, this might make Reid run the ball, and then the Cards will really be in trouble.
tGz83.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Steve has been with such shit quarterbacking. I just imagine how his career would be by now if he were with a steady, reliable, even if not elite, QB instead of constant mediocrity or guys always coming and going. Larry Fitzgerald is another - outside Warner, he's dealt with Skelton who is still growing, and bums like Kolb, DA and Leinart.

Meanwhile, look at the guys that Eli has made look like studs after he started with Plax and Toomer:

Steve Smith (real one)
Cruz
Nicks
Manningham
Hixon
Barden (if he keeps up like last night)
Boss
Ballard
Bennett (Same as Barden, if he keeps it going)

ari

Banned
second time in two weeks where the losing QB leadership skills is in question from a thusday night game. Brandon wheedon or flacco up next. I smell a curse brewing.

LukeSmith

In Cam Newton you have a QB whose rookie season stats were exaggerated completely by his first two games, where he threw for over 20% of his total yards for the season.

He's not even remotely close to elite, isn't consistent at all and acted like a just-disciplined child during his press conference yesterday.

jmdajr

Not sure what I will do with myself if the Texans lose Sunday. It will be a whole decade of losing to Manning on the road.

brentech said:
They seem to be trying to develop their own on screen talent....not working out.
Watching Heath Evans is like developing cancer.....slowly. He's fucking awful.

Taking Eisen off of Total Access was a mistake as well. Big ears is a poor substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom