• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
rFBam_medium.gif

Damit I wish we still had animated avatars.

Just found the Coughlin Sound FX on NFLN right now. I was actually browsing FIOS On Demand and the Football Life for Ray Lewis isn't up there. Wanted to check that out.

effzee said:
Any advantage we can get before the spanking the Giants provide us.
You can't be serious. The Eagles have been on the better side of this rivalry over the past three seasons. If we do win, it'll likely be a close game. Hopefully Vick continues to be in that gift giving mood with those passes by the time we come into Philly in Week 4.

Gooster said:
Just found the Coughlin Sound FX on NFLN right now.
*this post is worthless without link*

Or is it on TV?

Gooster said:
Gah. I need to check for a replay.

Sky Chief

Arizona should cut Kolb if he doesn't play. Seriously, why does the father have to be there? I have never understood that.

My cousin just had his first child two weeks ago and he wasn't there because he was too busy being deployed overseas on military service. What a shitty father, he obviously doesn't have his priorities in line.

Buckethead said:
Comcast arbitrarily decided to raise my bill by $20/mo.
Threaten to cancel and have them offer you whatever bundle it is they are doing that month. When I had comcast, I did that every year.

Sky Chief said:
Arizona should cut Kolb if he doesn't play. Seriously, why does the father have to be there? I have never understood that.

My cousin just had his first child two weeks ago and he wasn't there because he was too busy being deployed overseas on military service. What a shitty father, he obviously doesn't have his priorities in line.
I can't tell if you're being facetious or not. If you are, bravo.

Dragon

Banned

Are you really comparing military service to playing football? What is wrong with people? smh

Slo

slapper_zps706b0bf3.gif

LukeSmith

Missing your kid's birth or missing out on millions of dollars for being a pussy?

Sorry, I think junior, his pre-paid college education and his wife's post-childbirth vagioplasty will help the Kolbs get over this.

Get on the field, sissy

Mrbob

Lol, I got nothing. That image is amazing! Scam will be the pout champion soon, though!

Also, Michael Silver posted a great article about Schiano the thug:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--b...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuZmwEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

If you took a poll of league talent evaluators, no one would have a higher approval rating than Coughlin right now, because he essentially informed Schiano that the rookie's devil-may-care attitude won't cut it at football's highest level. This is a sensitive subject in scouting circles, because Schiano was almost universally viewed as unaccommodating, intimidating and downright disrespectful by NFL representatives who paid visits to Rutgers from 2001-11, and there were plenty of groans and eye-rolls when he accepted the Bucs job last January.

As one veteran NFL coach said of Schiano earlier this week, "It's his way or [expletive] you. He needs to back up a little bit, or he's going to have a very hard time in this league over the long haul."

"He pissed off The Godfather," said one front-office executive for an NFC team. "Here's Tom Coughlin, one of the most respected men in this league, telling him he's out of line, wondering why his [$97-million] quarterback was put in harm's way. You have to understand that the NFL really is a brotherhood – these guys are in the same union, and some of them socialize together, and some end up as teammates down the road.

Over/under 2 years on Schiano being fired.

Don't get cable. I just get Internet and save moneys and then buy the PS3 version of Sunday Ticket.
Not a bad idea. The only channel I watch much of outside of sports is Comedy Central.

Threaten to cancel and have them offer you whatever bundle it is they are doing that month. When I had comcast, I did that every year.
Yeah I might but they're always stacking the deck in their favor and I'm tired of their BS.

Cagey

Banned
Lol, I got nothing. That image is amazing! Scam will be the pout champion soon, though!

Also, Michael Silver posted a great article about Schiano the thug:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--b...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuZmwEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

Dat Jersey attitude.

As one veteran NFL coach said of Schiano earlier this week, "It's his way or fuck you."

He was an obnoxious tyrant at Rutgers, but he was our obnoxious tyrant, and for a time, we loved him for it. A brief, fleeting time.

Buckethead said:
Yeah I might but they're always stacking the deck in their favor and I'm tired of their BS.
I hear ya. I went FIOS a few years ago. Reduced my bill over $70 bucks/month and never looked back. Better speeds and service.

Dragon

Banned
Not a bad idea. The only channel I watch much of outside of sports is Comedy Central.

Colbert and Stewart stream for free on their website too. I understand why people who are cool enough to have wives/girlfriends have to watch the Real Housewives of Miami or whatever but luckily I don't have to!

gutshot

Also, Michael Silver posted a great article about Schiano the thug

Over/under 2 years on Schiano being fired.

Schiano is a dick. Semi-related, my wife's cousin was getting recruited by Rutgers. He met with Schiano, who at the time was getting some interest from NFL teams, but he stressed he wasn't going anywhere, he was committed to Rutgers, blah blah blah. A couple weeks later, he takes the Tampa Bay job. Thankfully, my wife's cousin ended up choosing UNC instead.

yankeeforever2 said:
I am starting to miss Ross, the guy blew coverage but at least he played through injuries like a champ
Last year was the first time dude played 16 games since 2008. The man nearly lost his life to a hamstring injury.

Cagey

Banned
Compared to a guy with three ACL injuries, he's Ironman.

Compared to Justin Tryon, he's halfway decent.

Compared to league-average anything, Ross is brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom