• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Just watched the presser myself after seeing all your guys posts of "ZOMG, HOLY SHIT AT THAT PRESSER, CAM LULZ"

Talking about blowing shit out of proportion. I'd be pissed if he wasn't that devastated with the mauling.

Get real Bowser - he goes up there and pouts, barely answers any of the questions, then slanks off like a bratty child.

I've seen people lose in the Super Bowl with more composure than that.

I guess I shouldn't expect any more from a 23-year old that has had his ass wiped for him for the last 4 years.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Just watched the presser myself after seeing all your guys posts of "ZOMG, HOLY SHIT AT THAT PRESSER, CAM LULZ"

Talking about blowing shit out of proportion. I'd be pissed if he wasn't that devastated with the mauling.

Nah, man. See, Cam had emotions. That's bad. He should have just regurgitated the same safe, bullshit responses that everybody else does. That's how you ascertain maturity.

lol.

Now, if he starts chucking his teammates under the bus like Cutler, or throwing temper tantrums like Leaf used to do, then fine. But there was nothing in that presser that was odd. People still waiting to jump back on the Cam hate wagon because they got embarrassed when he came out strong last year, to the dismay of phony experts everywhere.

On a happier note, NFL Network is finally coming to Time Warner Cable. http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...deal-with-time-warner-for-nfl-network-redzone

Dominican Power said:
Cam needs to take a page out of The Book of Eli and not dwell on his failures.
Eli was highly criticized as "not caring" or being stand offish by not only the media but Giants fans as well for a long time. Not to mention players on the team laughed and scoffed at him being a leader (Shockey, Tiki). Hell, Shockey went so far as to mock and imitate him. Specifically because of his demeanor. Amazing what time and more importantly success does for your reputation.

You should be worried that Maclin is out, this might make Reid run the ball, and then the Cards will really be in trouble.

Could care a less. We go against Lynch and Gore twice a year, not like we aren't used to elite runners. Please tell me how you have any confidence in winning when you barely squeaked a victory over the Browns, are missing your starting LT, C, and WR and your QB was turning the ball over like crazy WITH those guys. Our Defense is going to eat Vick and co alive. Shady won't save you. Cards are taking this game.

effzee

Could care a less. We go against Lynch and Gore twice a year, not like we aren't used to elite runners. Please tell me how you have any confidence in winning when you barely squeaked a victory over the Browns, are missing your starting LT, C, and WR and your QB was turning the ball over like crazy WITH those guys. Our Defense is going to eat Vick and co alive. Shady won't save you. Cards are taking this game.

Did you completely forget the Ravens game now?

Ravens D isn't good? And those turnovers were not forced by Baltimore. If we can limit the turnovers to even 2, we should be in great shape. I mean in the end we will need probably 14 points to win right? That's do able.

If Kolb doesn't play they should also rest Vick and play Foles.

Bowser

Nah, man. See, Cam had emotions. That's bad. He should have just regurgitated the same safe, bullshit responses that everybody else does. That's how you ascertain maturity.

lol.

Now, if he starts chucking his teammates under the bus like Cutler, or throwing temper tantrums like Leaf used to do, then fine. But there was nothing in that presser that was odd. People still waiting to jump back on the Cam hate wagon because they got embarrassed when he came out strong last year, to the dismay of phony experts everywhere.

On a happier note, NFL Network is finally coming to Time Warner Cable. http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...deal-with-time-warner-for-nfl-network-redzone

Nice to see I'm not the only one who thought it wasn't that bad.

link to cam thing?

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Cam-Newton-Postgame/6fef25e3-c39c-42c5-8af0-55ff01132043

eznark

Banned
Panthers fans defending their bright and shining start, a guy they pretend is Superman, after he crumbles, stumbles and cries like a child in a press conference.

Ok

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I like that picture on the front of espin.

nfl_g_tomlin_ref_576.jpg

There is a marked difference between Cutler's pouting and Cam's pouting.

Cutler's pouting is the pouting of a man. A man who has stared into the abyss and now struggles to summon the motivation to care about mortal trivialities. It isn't simply that Cutler pouts, but more that he recognizes that he is being forced to pout in accordance with the whims of fate. Cutler's pouting is like a fine wine, a mixture of pouting and courageous stoicism.

Cam, on the other hand, resembles a spoiled brat who didn't get his way.

Did you completely forget the Ravens game now?

Ravens D isn't good? And those turnovers were not forced by Baltimore. If we can limit the turnovers to even 2, we should be in great shape. I mean in the end we will need probably 14 points to win right? That's do able.

If Kolb doesn't play they should also rest Vick and play Foles.

I'm not sure where all this Eagles confidence comes from, you barely beat the freaking Browns and escaped with a one point victory over the Ravens. If that was the norm for Eagles, then alright. We also barely scrape victories but that's just how we roll with this offense. Nearly all of the 9 of 11 wins ending last season we won within 4 points and we won all 4 OT games which was a league record. This season we've also won by less than a TD both games. Not how I prefer to do it but we've won that way so consistently that the guys are confident and never quit. They will fight and grind every second of the game because they have done it all before. We're averaging 20 pts this season btw. Between the injuries, how Vick has been turning the ball over, our D, and us having home field... Cards most certainly get the nod.

As for Kolb, this is actually his third child and that will be really shitty if he misses the game. If it's heading that way, induce that shit! Skelton isn't quite ready to play yet and you dash an extremely good chance at victory by starting a rookie third stringer. Baby better not come on Sunday.

Cutler's pouting is the pouting of a man. A man who has stared into the abyss and now struggles to summon the motivation to care about mortal trivialities. It isn't simply that Cutler pouts, but more that he recognizes that he is being forced to pout in accordance with the whims of fate. Cutler's pouting is like a fine wine, a mixture of pouting and courageous stoicism.

What the...? lol

Hey man, he just had a bad game.
He's emotional, like Tom Brady.

Man pouting

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Panthers fans defending their bright and shining start, a guy they pretend is Superman, after he crumbles, stumbles and cries like a child in a press conference.

Ok

Is anybody surprised by ez hating another black athlete? Anybody? No?

Hope Finley plays for you for a long, long time.

Ænima

At least 5 players were fined in both the Skins/Rams game and the Eagles/Ravens game. 5 in each game, not 5 total. Shit really got out of hand last weekend.

bionic77

Drove like 9 hours to settle some shit case in a fucking horrible town called Smethport. Was a total shithole. Like something out of Wisconsin.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Drove like 9 hours to settle some shit case in a fucking horrible town called Smethport. Was a total shithole. Like something out of Wisconsin.

I google mapped this town you mentioned.

It looks like it's at least 5 hours from anything resembling civilization.

Mrbob

Pouts more than Cutler. Cutler will at least unleash douche face and not always pout. Just accept your QB future now to make life easier on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom