• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Poor Frenchie. Although Jennings for Ridley doesn't seem too bad.

Yeah I mean I don't think I ripped him off especially since Jennings hasn't played and might not even play this Monday. He was in desperate need of a RB and he has other quality WRs in Victor Cruz and Torrey Smith. His RBs were Micheal Bush, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Cedric Benson. And in this league you can only start 2 RBs with no flex slot.

Now the question is even if Jennings plays this week do I start him?

My other WRs are

DJAX going up against Cards
Andre Johnson against the Broncos
Eric Decker against the Texans

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ATTACK OF THE BEES. LIKE 10 ALIVE IN MY APT CRAWLING ON MY WINDOW. LIKE 20 DEAD ON THE FLOOR. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Oprahs-Bees.gif

Godslay

Banned
Gee thanks jakncoke you brought the nut back out of the loony bin!

He's an honorary member of Broncos gaf while Manning is here. At least the guy puts it out on the table. If he likes the Mannings who cares? I'd wager a lot of 'Pats' fans would jump ship if Brady went elsewhere.

He's an honorary member of Broncos gaf while Manning is here. At least the guy puts it out on the table. If he likes the Mannings who cares? I'd wager a lot of 'Pats' fans would jump ship if Brady went elsewhere.

Brady is washed up and done. If Mallett leaves, then the shit hits the fan.

MechDX

Just fired up my 6th XBOX 360. Didnt pay for it since my extended warranty from Sears covered it 100% but it still stings. 4 RROD and one failed disc drive. I've only ever paid out of pocket for two thank god.

Hunter S.

Possibly. Only time will tell. He always reiterates that he is still rehabbing, so the process isn't complete.

Of course every year that goes by he is further from 100% injury or not the guy is very old for the position no matter what. Only Elway remained elite that late and without an injury so it is not expected to be at 100% no matter who it is. That stated, I doubt many think he will have another 3 interception gift to any team any time soon. One example is not enough to think it we be chronic, he is not Farve after all.

Just fired up my 6th XBOX 360. Didnt pay for it since my extended warranty from Sears covered it 100% but it still stings. 4 RROD and one failed disc drive. I've only ever paid out of pocket for two thank god.

doesn't MS still cover it for 3 years from the date of purchase for RROD?

Fox318

I've only had 1 rrod on a launch system.

Exhanged it in and haven't had any problems but during that time I moved on to pc games.

Godslay

Banned
Brady is washed up and done. If Mallett leaves, then the shit hits the fan.

McD will trade him away once he takes over. Then he will bring Cassel to NE to recapture his glory. It's the only pathway to victory.

Of course every year that goes by he is further from 100% injury or not the guy is very old for the position no matter what. Only Elway remained elite that late and without an injury so it is not expected to be at 100% no matter who it is. That stated, I doubt many think he will have another 3 interception gift to any team any time soon. One example is not enough to think it we be chronic, he is not Farve after all.

I understand that the older he gets further away from his prime. What I was trying to get at is that he is not fully rehabbed. His 100% at 36 might be 75% of what he was at 28. Of course it is all arbitrary numbers at this point.

The thing I think we have to hope for is consistency and progression. If we start to see a rash of interceptions or an increase in badly thrown balls, then I think we might have a problem. It's still a week to week thing, and I'm assuming he will improve as he recovers and the rust (both mentally and physically) falls off. Only time will tell though.

As far as Elway, I recently watched some of the throws he made in the ATL SB. He still had the ability to roll out, and make strong throws. I think he could have played a couple more years at least.

McD will trade him away once he takes over. Then he will bring Cassel to NE to recapture his glory. It's the only pathway to victory.

0001_cassel_01.jpg

Ed Hochuli is jealous of those guns
Matt-Cassel-kansas-city-chiefs-for-6-years.jpg

He's like the white Tebow
matt-cassel.jpg

No matter the weather he's accurate
matt-cassel.jpg

And he's great throwing on the run.

MechDX

First 4 were RROD the last one was disc drive failure.

1: RROD. Was out of warranty bought a replacement
2: RROD was still within store return timeframe
3: RROD Convinced store manager to let me exchange for Elite unit, pay difference
4: RROD Warranty covered
5: Slim unit. Disc drive just went kaput one night during MW3 session. Luckily I had Sears protection plan. They refunded my entire amount paid including tax 2 years after purchase.

Also had my launch 60gb PS3 BluRay drive fail. On my second one of those.

I have a Dell XPS with 6 gigs of RAM, Quad core Athlon 2 processor and a Radeon HD card installed and a 24 inch LG IPS LED screen but I just can not get into PC gaming.

I went through 3 360's but never got a RROD. Always failed DVD drives. MS always fixed it for free but I got tired of having to send it off and wait 4 weeks to get it back so that's what caused me to ditch MS for Sony.

First 4 were RROD the last one was disc drive failure.

1: RROD. Was out of warranty bought a replacement
2: RROD was still within store return timeframe
3: RROD Convinced store manager to let me exchange for Elite unit, pay difference
4: RROD Warranty covered
5: Slim unit. Disc drive just went kaput one night during MW3 session. Luckily I had Sears protection plan. They refunded my entire amount paid including tax 2 years after purchase.

One of the 2 reasons I don't have a 360. The other being paying for multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom