• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had 7 360's die on me. My launch 360 lasted almost a year but after that I got a really bad run of replacements. 3 different times MS sent broken 360's as replacements. Since I upgraded to a slim I havent had any problems though.

ATF487

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ATTACK OF THE BEES. LIKE 10 ALIVE IN MY APT CRAWLING ON MY WINDOW. LIKE 20 DEAD ON THE FLOOR. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I had something similar happen, two nests converged on my house. There were hundreds of bees on the front of our house and like 50 ended up coming in my room specifically. There were dead bees in certain corners of that room for weeks, and a shit ton in my bro's drop ceiling

Scariest shit ever, fucking hate them now

I had something similar happen, two nests converged on my house. There were hundreds of bees on the front of our house and like 50 ended up coming in my room specifically. There were dead bees in certain corners of that room for weeks, and a shit ton in my bro's drop ceiling

Scariest shit ever, fucking hate them now
You should've called that redneck who has that exterminator show on TLC, Billy the Exterminator. Dude dresses like a Raiders fan and likes violence, hilarious show.

9ojnll.jpg

K-19

Banned
Pulled off a trade in Chuckd's league.

I get Jennings and other guy gets Ridley. I already have Murray and Rice and needed help at WR.

Which one of you is Frenchies here?

I am.

Frenchie is Frenchie. Congrats on robbing a Frenchie.

Was a fair and calculated operation.

Poor Frenchie. Although Jennings for Ridley doesn't seem too bad.

I like you.

Yeah I mean I don't think I ripped him off especially since Jennings hasn't played and might not even play this Monday. He was in desperate need of a RB and he has other quality WRs in Victor Cruz and Torrey Smith. His RBs were Micheal Bush, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Cedric Benson. And in this league you can only start 2 RBs with no flex slot.

Now the question is even if Jennings plays this week do I start him?

My other WRs are

DJAX going up against Cards
Andre Johnson against the Broncos
Eric Decker against the Texans

You resumed well the situation in your post: RB need, Jennings wasn't enough effective and I have 3 solid WR. Good deal.

Now in your interest I don't recommend you to start Jennings for this week. You should wait and see if he is a reliable fantasy value or a fucking bust like Aaron Rodgers. Your actual set seems fine.

Frenchie is finally a good FF manager.

your an old now

welcome brother!

Damn you :(

Jesus that's just not fair. Reminds me of Peterson highlights from HS where he was basically impossible to tackle w/o 3 or 4 people jumping on him

I would like a link to a video of that.

That's just insane, my god. The dude runs for a 99-yard TD as a RB. That poor RB trying to block him at 6:13 haha

Jesus that's just not fair. Reminds me of Peterson highlights from HS where he was basically impossible to tackle w/o 3 or 4 people jumping on him
Seriously wtf, 11mins of insane highlights. It's just not fair when one kid is just so much bigger and faster than everybody else.

squicken

Seriously wtf, 11mins of insane highlights. It's just not fair when one kid is just so much bigger and faster than everybody else.

Yeah he looks like he's playing 12 year olds or something. Going by Twitter it seems like he's the current front runner for the Browns to take #1 overall in 2014

K-19

Banned
Oh Dutchie! Your chance of dating with Jessica Biel are now equal to the number that follows: 0.
Nearly a married woman

Yeah he looks like he's playing 12 year olds or something. Going by Twitter it seems like he's the current front runner for the Browns to take #1 overall in 2014
I might have to start watching more Gamecocks games coz of him, weird because in Australia we get more college football than pro football on TV.

squicken

I might have to start watching more Gamecocks games coz of him, weird because in Australia we get more college football than pro football on TV.

It's always been strange to me that there are issues getting games overseas. You would think with satellite service and essentially infinite channels that if you want to show the games it would be possible. I understand I guess w/ you guys. Pro football conflicts with weekday programming while CFB doesn't

It's always been strange to me that there are issues getting games overseas. You would think with satellite service and essentially infinite channels that if you want to show the games it would be possible. I understand I guess w/ you guys. Pro football conflicts with weekday programming while CFB doesn't
I've got cable (foxtel) and all of Sunday on espn and espn2 is just college football. With the NFL we get all the night games live and maybe 1 of the Sunday day games (which is 3am Monday morning here).
I'm not that fussed with NFL though since I've got gamepass which saves me from watching the Cowboys, Steelers or Patriots every damn week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom