• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jnc

How will they know which one to let in the house after the threat has passed?

They don't, but as long as it's breathing, soft and warm they don't really care. It's the Wisconsin lifestyle.

Rumor has it though, that the men lay out a trail of cheese all the way to their bed and the first person/animal that gets in the bed is their new wife.

These brothas look like brothers

erik_walden_sm.jpg
TLDSYm.jpg

Godslay

Banned
They don't, but as long as it's breathing, soft and warm they don't really care. It's the Wisconsin lifestyle.

Rumor has it though, that the men lay out a trail of cheese all the way to their bed and the first person/animal that gets in the bed is their new wife.

We need a National Geographic episode on the mating habits of Sconis.

I'll just change my avatar to a blank image, and I won't reference my "friends" anymore. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

No going to a Browns game shows me that you want to change your ways. It's progress.

Tabris

So if Chris Johnson has a 3rd sub-20 rushing yard game, can we assume he's done and should I leave him on my bench going forward for my fantasy team?

Godslay

Banned
Kyle Orton should be the starting QB for KC right now. Not like Cassel is better!

I don't understand why they stuck with Cassel. Orton, although mediocre, is considerably better than Cassel. I know it sounds weird coming from a Broncos fan considering we ditched him for Tebow.

Rorschach

I don't understand why they stuck with Cassel. Orton, although mediocre, is considerably better than Cassel. I know it sounds weird coming from a Broncos fan considering we ditched him for Tebow.

That was a bad situation. They kinda had to give Tebow a shot. KC had nothing else! By nothing, I mean Cassel.

jakncoke

Banned
just seen dredd, hope that movie didnt cost a lot cause it going to flop. only 10 people at a 750 show on a opening saturday is sad. not bad. decent movie. i liked stallone version better

Godslay

Banned
That was a bad situation. They kinda had to give Tebow a shot. KC had nothing else! By nothing, I mean Cassel.

True. The problem going forward is that even if they get a high pick, will they spend it on a QB? History says no. It's too bad considering they have a good team besides the QB.

I make it a better place. I'm like the Batman of Ohio.

Are you comfortable with 'Dark' Knight comparisons?

Sorry I had to it was just too easy. I'll stop now

Narag

just seen dredd, hope that movie didnt cost a lot cause it going to flop. only 10 people at a 750 show on a opening saturday is sad. not bad. decent movie. i liked stallone version better

Is this one played straight without the weird parody stuff like in the Stallone version?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

The Stallone version, does it have Sandra Bullock in it?

Greg

Are you comfortable with 'Dark' Knight comparisons?

Sorry I had to it was just too easy. I'll stop now

I went to the first showing of a scary movie about bats. I think it was even called Bats. And there was 3 people in the theater.

jakncoke said:
No. God no.

Movie theater was pretty much empty for me as well and to answer your question - yes. It was made on a very modest budget (which helped the film, IMO as the lower budget lent itself well to providing it a nice gritty look/feel). I should note that I'm a fan of the 2000AD comics.

The similarities it had to "The Raid" was really strange off the bat I have to say.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

The stallone version was hilarious. Horrible, but amazingly funny.

Slo

The best thing about Facebook is lighting fires in political arguments and not sticking around for the flames.

Does Denard get drafted at as a RB? Meaning, will anyone even bother spending a pick on him at all.

He will get destroyed in the league. He gets injured like twice a game already in college. He should just keep his health and try out for the Olympic track team or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom