• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Watching this Clemson / FSU game with relatives. Interested in this FSU running back, Wilder. Dude runs tough, good balance.

Some poor tackling, but he did a great job staying on his feet a few plays that many would go down.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh, that's not what I meant. It clearly a fantastic show. I can just tell it's going to be a depressing fucking ride catching up. Shit is bleak.

It's a fantastic show.

You almost want to feel sorry for the guy until you remember that a lot of what happens is totally his fault. Oh and that he makes meth.

Milchjon

Watching the Harvard game at Brown was more fun than it had any right to be. The really don't seem to like playing Defense... Also, Providence is beautiful. And Sam Adams Octoberfest IS a damn good beer. /livejournal

eznark

Banned
alright then! it gets bleaker and bleaker too

Yeah, that's what I told my wife (and why I had been avoiding it). I doubt I'll watch many more episodes. I get that it's a great show (and I can definitely tell that much already, even if the wife, both character and actress, are fucking abysmal) but I'd rather not depress myself. I do that enough when I play Madden.

eznark

Banned
It's a feel good story.

I can't believe you let them film on location using your house.

2.jpeg

brentech

So I finally took the plunge and watched the first three episodes of Breaking Bad.

Fuck that show, man.
Show is great. When I totally couldn't walk I watched all the seasons available on Netflix and then caught up with what was on TV..... Now I have to wait for the end.

I appreciate a show that ends on its own terms. Means the story isn't dragged out for network ratings

Yeah, that's what I told my wife (and why I had been avoiding it). I doubt I'll watch many more episodes. I get that it's a great show (and I can definitely tell that much already, even if the wife, both character and actress, are fucking abysmal) but I'd rather not depress myself. I do that enough when I play Madden.

Dont tell me you actually feel bad for Walt.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I hated the wife.

If you hate the wife now, you'll hate her more and more....and more...and more

She's a terrible person and that's saying something considering her husband manufactures meth for junkies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
If you hate the wife now, you'll hate her more and more....and more...and more

She's a terrible person and that's saying something considering her husband manufactures meth for junkies.
God she's annoying.

Awesome show though, keep watching ez.

eznark

Banned
Dont tell me you actually feel bad for Walt.

I've watched three episodes, I give no fucks about anyone (just like real life!) I watch things that make me laugh: Parks and Rec, Tim Allen, the Lions...I don't watch shit that makes me think about the piss pots on the street who beg for my money. I ignore them when they try to wash my windows, why would I want to watch them on my bad ass television?

Fuck the bums.

evilhomer

I'm somewhat conflicted about who to pick in survivor league. I'm thinking about taking the Colts as a big gamble and it's not like I would use them at any other point...otherwise maybe the niners but I almost always try to take the home team for these things.

Not many good options and it's only week 3 :/

I've watched three episodes, I give no fucks about anyone (just like real life!) I watch things that make me laugh: Parks and Rec, Tim Allen, the Lions...I don't watch shit that makes me think about the piss pots on the street who beg for my money. I ignore them when they try to wash my windows, why would I want to watch them on my bad ass television?

Fuck the bums.

Awww you're so tough. It's adorable.

Breaking Bad is a fabulous show.

I didn't really find it that depressing.

Then again I am a robot and we don't have souls.

Is 'robot' code for "ginger"?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm somewhat conflicted about who to pick in survivor league. I'm thinking about taking the Colts as a big gamble and it's not like I would use them at any other point...otherwise maybe the niners but I almost always try to take the home team for these things.

Not many good options and it's only week 3 :/

Go Indy.

I have a feeling that Minny is going to be a trap game for the Niners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom