• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Rorschach

Alex Smith channeling Eli:
CBI5Z.gif

He didn't go full Eli. No fumble!

Do you have Rodgers going Russel?

Godslay

Banned
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/schaub-hit-9-23-12.gif

Lost part of his ear, said "FCUK IT give me the damn ball!" then threw his 4th TD pass.

Mans man!

Mays was just trying to give out free ear piercings. I have to admit that was a brutal hit and surprised Schaub came right back, especially after being pounded right before that. Earned a lot of respect from me. Mays is a mediocre player, and a good person in general. It's too bad he had to take out his frustration in that manner.

ari

Banned
I should probably just ignore you, but the spot they gave Rodgers on that play was horseshit. He definitely had the first down. It was plain as day in real time. That's why replay exists, to correct when calls are incorrect.

Whatever, the Packers played like shit, should have won, and didn't. I hope it pisses the team off, and I hope they play better for the rest of the year.
That's fucking bullshit. Knee was down way before the line with a defender on him. That is down by contact.

If he would fumble the ball. You would say his knee was down. Bullshit smells like bullshit.

Came across this gem while browsing my local sports pages..

2014527d-ed11-4396-8936-812a490f6b68.Small.jpg

Alexlover
I just hope I'm alive when Hall-Of-Fame QB Alex Smith comes to visit the 49ers in the future. Some of you take for granite the honor of watching him bless us with all his magnificent talents.

He's strikingly beautiful and very impressive of mind and spirit. My kids in the future are not going to believe that I was alive at the stick watching the great Alex Smith, zip the ball here and there and everywhere.

A few words come into my mind when thinking of Alex Smith, baronial, gallant, glorious, heroic, brilliant, unbelievable, sexy, grand, massive, monumental, noble, proud, cute, royalty, splendid, stately, oh for God sakes he's the greatest to ever wear the uniform.

I told my family if I ever die to make sure I'm wearing number 11, before they put me in that old pine box. It will be a one heavenly day in heaven watching Alex throw the ball to Rice, Taylor, Brent and the boys!

Trey

Apparently the Bills just released long time punter Brian Moorman.

An end of an era. "We punted well." Yes we did, Jauron, yes we did.

BFIB

petey.gif

I fucking hate Pete Carroll.

Can't wait to see the .gif of Golden Tate getting his head ripped off during next weeks game.

Bowser

That's fucking bullshit. Knee was down way before the line with a defender on him. That is down by contact.

If he would fumble the ball. You would say his knee was down. Bullshit smells like bullshit.

It's where the ball is when the knee is down, and the ball was at the first down marker. At the least, it clearly wasn't a half-yard or a yard behind like the refs had originally spotted it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tony Grossi is saying roughly 23 Browns players have never played in an NFL prime time game.

Get your popcorn ready!

ari

Banned
You're an actual funny lunchbox, I love it. I think it's the broken English that makes you so endearing.

The packers should've just scored more points. Maybe the packers just isn't that good this year. All good things must come to an end.

eznark

Banned

hahahahahahahahahahaha

The packers should've just scored more points. Maybe the packers just isn't that good this year. All good things must come to an end.
Been saying it all night/morning brother!

Also, buckethead ol buddy ol pal...I'm gonna need a new avatar any day now. Because I respect your work I am willing to wear your art all season and I won't even charge you.

MechDX

Texans are pretty much #1 in all the power rankings this week. If the trend continues we now lose to the Titans. :(

Sigh....it was fun.

Top Bottom