• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Godslay

Banned
nsSZP.jpg

Too good.

Finley taught us well!

:jnc

GraveRobberX said:
You have this amazing sport story to get ratings and you are interviewing Borelussa?
To be fair, Mike said he was just about done with the NFL after the Ravens/Pats game. He said he wasn't going to tune into the game last night in fact. I'd laugh if he doesn't mention it in the whole broadcast (not likely).

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I've been watching SportCenter for an hour and they haven't talked about anything other then the final play last night and the replacement refs.

The fastest 2 minute break to the Baseball Blurb known to man

It's even called The Rush... how football of them LOL

GraveRobberX

STFU Larussa

Fuck couldn't they have him on later or fucking tomorrow, he's not going anywhere fuck

Dragon

Banned
I swear each region of the country has a different team for when they talk about ESPN. "You mean they aren't talking about <Enter team or region> for once?"

Dude they've talked about the Jets for months at a time and I live in New York. There's no reason any New Yorker should ever complain about media coverage.

Godslay

Banned
Hope Broncos destroy you this weekend

Steelers already took out your WR, now we take out Run DMC

Leaving Plamer alone, cause he is beneficial to us

Your like Broncos Gaf Joe Mays, goddamn.

I'll just say Denver better win this fucking game. Raiders have had our number in our own stadium for the last 4 years irc. If they can't beat the Raiders this year at home, this is going to be a rough season.

ari

Banned
Well Packer fans time to pull yourself up by your bootstraps now.

I wonder if they can recover after this?

If the saints beat them next week and the packs are sitting at the bottom of the nfc north and the entire nfc. Would they still blame it on this game?

GraveRobberX

Freeman is playing against the Redskins D this week. What happens when an unmovable object meets an unstoppable force?

Calamity and maybe some Hilarity from the Scabs

Over/under for 3rd straight week TB at the end of game tries to bum rush kneel down lol

Top Bottom