• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Rorschach

628x471.jpg

Amazing. What a great weekend.

8byte

Banned
The NFL upholding this decision is basically them saying "fuck you" to the officials on strike, as well as players.

LJ11

Hmm?

3r5PZ.png

So...the replay refs knew this and still nothing?

They reviewed a similar play in the Bills/Raiders game last year. Long review, and they announced it to an empty stadium. I'm sure someone will dig through google.

The Browns are in a primetime game this week, all you bitches will sit there and watch. For once we are important!

According to NFL/ESPN posts on Facebook, everyone is boycotting all NFL games from now on, nobody is watching on TV, buying tickets or merchandise, etc.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn Herm Edwards is on Fire on Sports Center

Love him so much

"Giving the Business" needs to be Week 5 OT Headline

Trey

The NFL upholding this decision is basically them saying "fuck you" to the officials on strike, as well as players.

The NFL upheld the fact that someone caught the ball in the endzone. They didn't rule on whether possession was simultaneous - that was determined as soon as the refs called it a TD.

unless I'm missing something.

LJ11

They had to bring guys back out to kick the XP right?

No, it was ruled an int on the field. Upheld on review, but no one even watched the review process, teams left, fans left. Did it on their own. Searcey had it all the way, but Moore tried his best to snatch it away. Very similar play, Searcey's was a bit cleaner.

Edit: Pretty sure even the refs left, and then they got a buzz telling them to come out. Brought it up after last night's game, but it was chaos so no one really cared.

Gigglepoo

Yes they would. However if this had happened with the old refs no one would be nearly this upset.

When Kobe Bryant misses a three pointer, it's disappointing but it's alright. He's human.

When Andrew Bynumn misses a three pointer he's an idiot who should never have shot from so far away to begin with.

They reviewed a similar play in the Bills/Raiders game last year. Long review, and they announced it to an empty stadium. I'm sure someone will dig through google.

The same thing happened to the Jets two years ago on MNF against....the Packers!

When it was ruled an interception twice when

A: Trayvon Williams wrestled the ball from Cotcherys arms after he was down

B: when Charles woodson did the same thing to Dustin Keller in the endzone after he was down.

eznark

Banned
No, it was ruled an int on the field. Upheld on review, but no one even watched the review process, teams left, fans left. Did it on their own. Searcey had it all the way, but Moore tried his best to snatch it away. Very similar play, Searcey's was a bit cleaner.

Edit: Pretty sure even the refs left, and then they got a buzz telling them to come out.

Weren't the Bills involved in a game a few years back where they had to bring everyone back out to kick the XP? I could have sworn I remember that. Almost identical situation, refs forgot/didn't know about needing to kick.

ari

Banned
Fuck the packers. They sucked for the whole fucking game, then get handed more downs on a red zone review botch from the refs. Then say the refs screws them even when the Seahawks outnumbered them in shitty questionable calls. Lol.

Bunch of chum bucket babies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone bitching about the int to touchdown shit but no one is saying anything abut that bullshit down by contact from Rodgers in the redzone that changed the game.

Call out that shit too. Don't parade as if the packs were the fucking victim.
I should probably just ignore you, but the spot they gave Rodgers on that play was horseshit. He definitely had the first down. It was plain as day in real time. That's why replay exists, to correct when calls are incorrect.

Whatever, the Packers played like shit, should have won, and didn't. I hope it pisses the team off, and I hope they play better for the rest of the year.

LJ11

Weren't the Bills involved in a game a few years back where they had to bring everyone back out to kick the XP? I could have sworn I remember that. Almost identical situation, refs forgot/didn't know about needing to kick.

Yeah, but the Bills never came out and the Pats just ran it in for two I think.

Top Bottom