• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

MechDX

cushing-mean-mug.gif

BITCHES! LEAVE!

Oh....and Go NINERS!

bluemax

Banned
I guess I hate popular teams!

Plus I refuse to recognize a fight song that's only 3 notes.

And Sooners are, by definition, cheaters.

I can take a picture of the sheet music for Fight On and Tribute to Troy if you want proof that they're both more than 3 notes.

I played trumpet in the Greatest Marching Band in the History of the Universe.

squicken

I guess I hate popular teams!

Plus I refuse to recognize a fight song that's only 3 notes.

And Sooners are, by definition, cheaters.

The only people that like OU have some sort of connection to a very small state. Don't really see a lot of lifelongs like you do with those other schools

And we don't cheat now, which is why we suck! Switzer cheated and won. We need to get back to cheating and take the occasional NCAA slap on the wrist

cajunator

Banned
The only people that like OU have some sort of connection to a very small state. Don't really see a lot of lifelongs like you do with those other schools

And we don't cheat now, which is why we suck! Switzer cheater and won. We need to get back to cheating and take the occasional NCAA slap on the wrist

works for LSU. althougH I fully expect for LSU to get discovered eventually for some underhanded shit. All the SEC schools do crazy shit under the table to help their chances.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The hell is going on in the OT

Locked Sticky threads, Jesus!

Some GAFfers really pissed off bish for him to go to that length/warpath

Damn everyone reel themselves in
As a lovable Gator says "Da' streets are hot ya'll"

Mods are on Defcon 1 Ultra Rare Super Double Secret Watch with a Lime Twist

squicken

works for LSU. althougH I fully expect for LSU to get discovered eventually for some underhanded shit. All the SEC schools do crazy shit under the table to help their chances.

Exactly. The Honey Badger is back at school and has changed his ways and is paying his own tuition that I guess he saved up for by working summer jobs. It's such a good story and he might even walk-on right before the Bama game

cajunator

Banned

I dunno but Im staying in here and in the anime thread and not going anywhere else.

evilhomer

10 AM games are the worst!

Do I fall asleep drunk and risk missing the first part of the game being all hungover? Or do I keep drinking and risk running out of beer and fall asleep anyways? I usually end up doing some combination of both :/

evilhomer

That creeper shot thread was terrible from the beginning. The OP basically said "Hey do you guys think this is bad?" Than proceeded to unload his personal collection of creeper pics as an example...pretty fucking stupid, I'm surprised it lasted this long.

Troll bait thread from the start.

...lol that egypt thread

cajunator

Banned
10 AM games are the worst!

Do I fall asleep drunk and risk missing the first part of the game being all hungover? Or do I keep drinking and risk running out of beer and fall asleep anyways? I usually end up doing some combination of both :/

10 am?
Oh wait, youre one of those west coasters.

evilhomer

10 am?
Oh wait, youre one of those west coasters.

Ya. There was supposed to be some type of effort to make there be fewer morning games for west-coasters I thought but it never happened. Seahawks have a lot of them this year, it stinks :(

Why can't you guys just play in the afternoon!?

cajunator

Banned
I dunno. By 10 am I am completely awake and alert and probably already 5 hours into a typical off-day.
Either that or Im just going to sleep because I work all night.

squicken

Ya. There was supposed to be some type of effort to make there be fewer morning games for west-coasters I thought but it never happened. Seahawks have a lot of them this year, it stinks :(

Why can't you guys just play in the afternoon!?

1. go to sleep or you'll never stay awake past the early games

2. The networks want fewer afternoon games so they can show one single game to a large part of the country. I don't know why, but advertisers will pay more for one game that reaches 40m people than they will for 5 games that combined reach 40m people. So more early games for road WC teams

evilhomer

Haha ya working night schedule can be a pain the ass. Used to have to do and the only real benefit was missing rush hour traffic since I had a shitty commute.

Just can never get the hang of morning games cause I never really feel like I'm in the football mood so early. I'd rather have some time to warm up to it.
1. go to sleep or you'll never stay awake past the early games

2. The networks want fewer afternoon games so they can show one single game to a large part of the country. I don't know why, but advertisers will pay more for one game that reaches 40m people than they will for 5 games that combined reach 40m people. So more early games for road WC teams

Ugh ya that part about advertisers is probably a reason why :/

cajunator

Banned
Haha ya working night schedule can be a pain the ass. Used to have to do and the only real benefit was missing rush hour traffic since I had a shitty commute.

Just can never get the hang of morning games cause I never really feel like I'm in the football mood so early. I'd rather have some time to warm up to it.

Ugh ya that part about advertisers is probably a reason why :/

I love working nights. Most interesting (and calm) part of the day for me. Lots of weird shit happens at night.

On another note Im eating this cookie thing I bought at a Greek restaurant called a Date Mamoul. Any of you familiar with these? Theyre pretty good.

brentech

Ugh, came back from Carolinas Thursday and had a sore throat since. LSt night my temp dropped to 95 and my teeth were involuntarily chattering. Now I'm sporting 101 temp.
Damn cess pools. I even have a super strong immune system that requires me to have an IV every 8 weeks in order to weaken it so it doesn't attack my own body.

Don't plan to go into urgent care unless I start sweating while sitting or laying down, something retarded like that.

Top Bottom