• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Sanjuro

Sanjuro is the Robert Kraft of NFL-GAF. We should all apoint our team leaders and start a union.

2cYOv.jpg

See this is what I'm talking about. I love Fincher but I sort of felt like I got to watch Ruffalo's character age in real time. Too much sprawl
I see what you're saying but that's the point to an extent.
The world moved on but Graysmith didn't.

What are some Squicken favorites, pray tell?

squicken

I see what you're saying but that's the point to an extent.
The world moved on but Graysmith didn't.

What are some Squicken favorites, pray tell?

I'm a bit of a sap with lots of my movies. Eternal Sunshine, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous. But I freakin' hated Elizabethtown

Eternal Sunshine and Almost Famous are amongst my two favorite movies of all time, bravo.

And yes Cameron Crowe forgot how to make movies.

What is it comparable to?
Hmm that's a tough one.

It's an exploration of the mind and the formation and dissolution of relationships.
Blue Valentine by the way of a Phillip K. Dick novel, perhaps?

Although comparisons to other films by Gondry or Kaufman would probably be more apt.

jakncoke

Banned
She hates Brady. She is not into trannys either. That is weird.

I put on a Tebow mask and paint on giant pecs. We are a normal couple.

I hope there is someone somewhere out there like this, this is far too hilarious to not be a real life thing somewhere.

cajunator

Banned
Hmm that's a tough one.

It's an exploration of the mind and the formation and dissolution of relationships.
Blue Valentine by the way of a Phillip K. Dick novel, perhaps?

Although comparisons to other films by Gondry or Kaufman would probably be more apt.

Sounds interesting.
Ive picked up other movies blindly before like the Big Lebowski for example and it turned out pretty awesome. I also bought the Truman Show, which I somehow forgot completely about. VIVA cheap DVD bin.

RBH

Fuck FOX for sticking Gus Johnson on college football games instead of the NFL.

Only better decision possible would be to remove him outright. Believe it or not, I know what plays are good!
And here's the obligatory anti-Gus post from a Packers fan!

:)

cajunator

Banned
Fuck FOX for sticking Gus Johnson on college football games instead of the NFL.

I think they do it because he's exciteable and that's not "professional neutrality" or osme bullshit. But the best announcers make you feel excited. Otherwise you get joe buck ruining one of the best plays in super bowl history.

Top Bottom