• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

squicken

If your WR gets gibbed by a push to the shoulder from a CB, I don't know what to say.

Do not take that as a complaint of the officials. Gibson is endemic of the issues at WR. Simply too small and too slow to function vs press. I honestly wanted to know if a shove in the back within five yards was something that is called

Last one, but those that Gibson play and the one below are really the problem. They can't beat press for quick stuff, and they can't sustain blocks for intermediate to deep. I'll troll the QB when appropriate, but if they play SEA with this level of proficiency he will not make it through the game.

ieIjm7LU6W2Re.gif

Play right before the game ending TAINT. Richardson might as well have not been there. If he just slightly impeded the DE and they've got an easy long gain

I'm equally tired of WRs that celebrate first downs like they won the lottery. Antonio Brown loves that shit. Never used to see much of that in the Burgh until San Stonio got there. I didn't see Brown being all animated when his dumb ass threw the ball up for grabs.

Shurmur is about to bench Greg Little over this. Doing that stupid Usain Bolt shit when we're
A. Losing the game
B. Havent won a game
C. He's dropped more balls than he's caught

He vows he's going to stop so we'll see if he starts this week.

As for the refs, I think it's actually been kinda fun, entertaining. Only thing I dont like is the players are getting near the NBA level of whining for calls on every play.

Rodgers going for the kill on this podcast.

Love it.

Normally I'd say he's getting fined but I think that the NFL knows not to play with fire.

Packers-GAF check out the show Aaron does with Wilde. It's amazing.

I love the real Aaron Rodgers. Bitter, angry, hates everyone.

bionic77

Love it.

Normally I'd say he's getting fined but I think that the NFL knows not to play with fire.

Does he go on a rant about how shitty he has been this year?

I hope he at least talking some shit about that grass in Seattle that got credit for one of those 100 sacks.

methodman

Banned

Love it.

Does he mention how he backed out on his 49ers bet like a little bitch?

bionic77

What the fuck?

Simmons on his podcast has the Patriots in the "inner circle" of teams capable of winning the Superbowl.

Does he watch the games anymore?

Bowser

What the fuck?

Simmons on his podcast has the Patriots in the "inner circle" of teams capable of winning the Superbowl.

He needs to keep the illusion that the Pats are still an elite team, if only for his sanity.

Gray Man

Banned
If the Pats secondary plays competently, the Bills have no reasonable expectation to win.

If Fred Jackson comes back, and performs well, even 75% as well as CJ Spiller, I think the patriots are in trouble. Besides, Chan Gaileys plan seems to be to focus on the running game and those short passes to work up the field.

I have confidence in Fitzpatrick, and I believe the Bills can put up enough points. However, I think the game will be decided with the Bills Defense. With Kyle Williams, Marcel Dareus, and Mario Williams, hopefully Tom Brady will be getting sacked time and time again.

With the Bills gaining momentum off the last two games, and the patriots defeated twice in a row now, I don't think we should count the Buffalo Bills out.

Also its a home game for Buffalo, and this game is probably going to be PACKED full of fanatic Bills Fans.

Dragon

Banned
What the fuck?

Have you watched the games? The Patriots lost by a combined score of 3 points in two games and destroyed the Titans in the other game. The two teams they lost to are 5-1 combined. I'm not making excuses, they haven't played that well, but I don't think incredulity is appropriate here.

eznark

Banned

Love it.

ugh, sounds like he goes Cutler

Clean house Thompson, bring in young pups who know their place!

What the fuck?

I agree 100% that the Pats could win the SB this year.

They just need their cameras back.
Edit: Beaten by JABEE

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Love it.

No way we're losing against the Saints. I think our entire season is riding on this game.

MattDoza

Love it.

Linkage for anyone who doesn't want to search for it.

Fox318

Pretty much sums up the Rams WR issues. Gibson is their outside guy and Tillman ragdolls him as he tries to get off the LoS. Just can't beat press as a team. That said, within five yards, can DBs shove WRs in the back?

iwrKiZxhB9HHi.gif

Brian Schottenheimer.

bionic77

Simmons gets high on Boston teams.
You don't say?

Speaking of Grantland has that fat fuck Bill Barnwell ever been right about anything? He is like the retarded version of TMQ, except he knows nothing about football and gets everything wrong.

jman2050

You don't say?

Speaking of Grantland has that fat fuck Bill Barnwell ever been right about anything? He is like the retarded version of TMQ, except he knows nothing about football and gets everything wrong.

Could be worse. People could actually listen to him despite not being right about anything, ala Dave Cameron or Aaron Schatz.

methodman

Banned
He should have never gotten fined for that block.

If he had blocked a 49er he wouldn't have gotten a fine.

Was Jerry Jones awake for that hit so he could complain to the NFL or was he already asleep like he was last night? "What game? I didn't see anything controversial, I was already asleep!"

Top Bottom