• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Wow, heard Pete Carroll's comment and rather than just brushing off question he actually tries to defend it as the right call.

267282_10151167829544629_1065164360_n.jpg
Eagles need this lol (don't hurt me I'm a Eagles fan)

No I'm honestly curious

I mean I don't come out and attack you because you're a patriots fan
maybe cause you're Dutch

If Snes was still here he would tell you that I was a German. RIP Snes.

Also, liking this new Mumford and Sons Album, good stuff.

brentech

Wow, heard Pete Carroll's comment and rather than just brushing off question he actually tries to defend it as the right call.
That part is annoying(and Tate saying he doesn't know what we're all talking about) , otherwise all I can say is we should of scored more than 12 damn points. Abysmal.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That part is annoying(and Tate saying he doesn't know what we're all talking about) , otherwise all I can say is we should of scored more than 12 damn points. Abysmal.

Yep, I still feel like I'm in the minority for saying this among Packer fans. Not on this board fortunately.

Nori Chan

how could you hate the chargers

they're that lovable small dog that thinks they can fight with the pitbulls but ends up getting torn apart

they're good for an occasional lulz like worst day ever or anything our STs did last year but the end of the day they wouldn't harm a fly

Top Bottom