• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Bitch some more guys, it's helping.

Better yet, let's pull up the interviews last year of your outrage at the real refs fucking up the calls in your favour in the Giants game.

Exactly. Only reason why we bitch is because of subs. Its like having a sub teacher in school. Bitch and moan they do the same job as a teacher.

ari

Banned
You're next bro. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up.

25i2m9c.gif
Dudes a bitch for swinging at dude while he was sitting down, then sucker punching him and disappearing before shit broke off. No respect for that chump.

Anywho, Matt forte might be back for Mondays game.....hopefully.

JABEE

Too bad we got st Louis instead. It would have been nice to not be stuck with the bidwell family.
You wouldn't want to steal the Eagles from Philadelphia. :( It would be like stealing the Browns from Cleveland. The Eagles are one of the oldest teams in the National Football League.

the vikings are truly a team for the ages. that is the only way i can explain losing to them! see you in the NFC championship game.... but it will be in MN again so we have no chance to win. only the cool winter breeze that an outdoor stadium brings could alter christian ponders deadly aerial assault. and only a crisp morning dew could affect a ground eater such as adrian peterson

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
the vikings are truly a team for the ages. that is the only way i can explain losing to them! see you in the NFC championship game.... but it will be in MN again so we have no chance to win. only the cool winter breeze that an outdoor stadium brings could alter christian ponders deadly aerial assault. and only a crisp morning dew could affect a ground eater such as adrian peterson

I can only wish.

Dudes a bitch for swinging at dude while he was sitting down, then sucker punching him and disappearing before shit broke off. No respect for that chump.

Anywho, Matt forte might be back for Mondays game.....hopefully.

Thats how we win games man.

Also that is lil' B. You wouldnt feel so bad for him if you knew who he was.

Packers need to man up. No need to sink the season because of some amateur reffing. Speak up, take your fines, play ball next week. Just need to win every game by at least 9 points, that way no phantom TD can decide it at the end.
Indisputable my ass. You picked an angle where it's impossible to see whether his ankle/calf is down already, fool!

I really don't understand the bitching from the Giants fans about that game, ironic or otherwise. You won by like 3 TDs! Who gives a shit! Go home!

ari

Banned
rrrrroll09_1.gif

Thats how we win games man.

Also that is lil' B. You wouldnt feel so bad for him if you knew who he was.
I know who that bitch is...still.

Dont worry. Were a bad team but we did outplay the 49ers in almost every facet last sunday.

Slo

flagwave.gif

Fox318

What is more likley?

NFC Championship Game
Vikings-49ers

or

NFC Championship Game
Falcons-Seahawks

or

NFC Championship Game
Cardinals-Packers

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
You wont see me getting delusional for real unless we beat the lions next weekend convincingly.

Until then the Vikings are a rebuilding team that is moving in the right direction.

Yeah that is the biggest thing. All this game proved we are rebuliding well. Hopefully when Simpson comes back that is another weapon.

ari

Banned
You wont see me getting delusional for real unless we beat the lions next weekend convincingly.

Until then the Vikings are a rebuilding team that is moving in the right direction.
I absolutely, positively agree. I need you guys to beat the lions by the way. With that lions defense, I can see that.

Slo

We've drafted well. Some of our pieces look like they could work out. Our weaknesses are that we can't push the ball down the field and we can't cover NCAA Div-1 receivers 1-on-1. Next year we need to draft linebackers and cornerbacks, and get a decent WR in free agency.

gotdamn is this controversy everywhere, my mom who has never even watched a football game in her life was asking me about it on the phone today

Bowser

Moar leik Golden TAINT amirite?

I can say TAINT because it was a touchdown and an interception at the same time!

Actually, TAINT stands for Touchdown AFTER Interception, right?

In which case, it still works perfectly because it was somehow a TD after Jennings intercepted the ball!

d[-_-]b;42547211 said:
Bullshit game, f*** you Matt Dodge...
All in all still happy no divisional rivals have won the Superbowl recently even the coveted Dream Team bs...

That was more than Dodge that blew that game.

RBH

Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush, upset with pre- and post-game comments made by the New York Jets, expressed no pity Tuesday toward the Jets, who lost star cornerback Darrelle Revis to a season-ending knee injury.

"It's like the old saying, 'What goes around comes around,' " Bush said in a radio interview on The Paul and Young Ron Show in South Florida. "They talked about all week about putting hot sauce and this and that, and they ended up losing their best player for the rest of the season. So, it's sad that it happened because of that, but I'm going to be back."

Bush injured his left knee in the second quarter of the Jets' 23-20 win in overtime, and he didn't return. On Monday, he said it was just a bruise.

During the run-up to the game, Jets coach Rex Ryan said they wanted to put "hot sauce" on Bush, who entered the week as the NFL's second leading rusher.

Linebacker Bart Scott used the "hot sauce" line a few years ago, when he faced Bush as a member of the Baltimore Ravens.

Bush's injury turned into a mini-controversy after the game, when Jets linebacker Calvin Pace said "we had to put him on out" after Bush's quick start.

On Monday, Pace was forced to explain his remarks, insisting there was "no bounty" on Bush and claiming they never intended to hurt him.

The NFL reviewed the play and agreed there was no malicious intent, as Bush's knee was twisted in a pile of bodies. But Dolphins fans were angered because safety LaRon Landry emerged from the pile-up clapping his hands, as if he were celebrating.

One quarter later, Revis tore the ACL in his left knee, a non-contact injury that occurred while he was trying to get into position to tackle running back Daniel Thomas. Revis will have reconstructive surgery in two or three weeks.

Bush told the radio station that his MRI revealed no structural damage.

The teams play again Oct. 28 at MetLife Stadium.
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...bush-injured-darrelle-revis-goes-comes-around

Top Bottom