• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Should make this the Broncos logo:

broncos2.jpg

Kiryu

I honestly think Russel Wilson did good job but WR is the reason why it costed him TWO INT. Doug Baldwin (Our leading WR from last season is leading a... Slump season) and Anthony McCoy slipped and let Rams get easy INT at the end of the game...

Korts to Rams for Special team... That WAS only best of them beating us with... There's not even a TD from Bradford! Good game. I am going to blame on Seahawks piss-poor Offense except running offense... Lynch CAN get this win from running all 4 quarters with no passing attempts.

I honestly think Russel Wilson did good job but WR is the reason why it costed him TWO INT. Doug Baldwin (Our leading WR from last season is leading a... Slump season) and Anthony McCoy slipped and let Rams get easy INT at the end of the game...

Korts to Rams for Special team... That WAS only best of them beating us with... There's not even a TD from Bradford! Good game. I am going to blame on Seahawks piss-poor Offense except running offense... Lynch CAN get this win from running all 4 quarters with no passing attempts.

I agree and I'm a Cards fan.

Lets go back to game 1 of the season against the Cards and the Seahawks literally had ten attempts to score a TD in the last 2 minutes and most of them were dropped passes from the receivers.

cajunator

Banned
Every time I see this fucking quarterback celebrate and still lose the game makes me believe that God may in fact be real

Hes really got Ryan Leaf syndrome. at least hes more talented than that but he needs to cut that shit out before it alienates his teammates.

Striker

Frustrating loss, ones they shouldn't lose. This quote by Tuck is one that irritates me, though.

Tuck said the Giants' defense got "gunshy" when Phillips left the game. Didn't have him back there to cover aggressive chances up front.
Yeah, or maybe you and a certain #72 were just unable to get pressure, or make plays when it mattered. Maybe in Cleveland, the DL will show up. It's been about JPP, and Joesph's been rock solid himself, but he often has to get a high amount of snaps because of the inexperience depth at tackle. Maybe they go DE again in the 2013 draft - I'm betting CB will be atop of the choices too. Knock on wood, he won't get injured.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What am I supposed to be seeing here?

His stupid ass showboating after scoring... they were still down by 4 (1 point conversion didn't take place)

Look @ his Linemen demeanor

Their body language speaks volume

69 is holding him like don't do it, he starts doing it, he bails
Other lineman gets up, is like this stupid motherfucker for real, just turns around
The RB casually walks in, is like "Is this Motherfucker celebrating while we are down?"

How many came to celebrate with him?
Usually it's a TEAM effort, not Individuality which Scam Newton thinks

Add me to the Cowboys list. I don't post in here a lot, so I get accused of being a bandwagoner/secret lifelong whenever the Cowboys win a game which is annoying.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Scam also hasn't done alot to endear himself to the city of Charlotte. He pretty much disappears during the week, he's got a sort of mercenary reputation when interacting with fans, signing autographs, etc. As long as you aren't George Shin or anyone that has any relation to Duke, Charlotte is pretty easy to win over, and not overly critical compared to other pro towns.

Top Bottom