• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

eznark

Banned
What am I supposed to be seeing here?

I noted when it happened how the linemen reacted to Cam's little dance.

But to be fair later in the game I noticed that Smith and one of the running backs (can't remember which) was joining Cam in on his idiotic first down celebration so clearly some of his team mates are cool with his showboating on average plays.

I noted when it happened how the linemen reacted to Cam's little dance.

But to be fair later in the game I noticed that Smith and one of the running backs (can't remember which) was joining Cam in on his idiotic first down celebration so clearly some of his team mates are cool with his showboating on average plays.

I was thinking...maybe Cam has to do it. Every under Armour commercial i've seen him in he's doing that supid Superman thing.

eznark

Banned
I was thinking...maybe Cam has to do it. Every under Armour commercial i've seen him in he's doing that supid Superman thing.

The touchdown celebration doesn't irk me nearly as much as that fucking first down hop. I hate all first down celebrations though except in extraordinary circumstances, like a spectacular play to keep a game alive or something.

The touchdown celebration doesn't irk me nearly as much as that fucking first down hop. I hate all first down celebrations though except in extraordinary circumstances, like a spectacular play to keep a game alive or something.

Yeah, I can't stand that either. Antonio Brown makes sure to do that on every first down. It's like celebrating a sack on first down only to give up the first on the next play.
Breesus trying to steal our number 1 pick. HANDS OFF, SHORTY.
Saints don't have a pick until the third.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I can't stand that either. Antonio Brown makes sure to do that on every first down. It's like celebrating a sack on first down only to give up the first on the next play.
Saints don't have a pick until the third.

It's so much worse when your own players do it.

Holy shit I totally forgot the Saints don't have any picks. God damn it would be delicious to see them finish with the worst record and not get the one benefit out of it!

MechDX

The Dolphins are incapable of winning so I've been having to settle for watching the Jets lose. Monday night should be fun!

Im actually worried. Our run D is my only real concern and if Tebow gets in there and runs wild.....on the other hand: if we go up there and manhandle the Jets the axle's will fall off the Texans bandwagon from everyone humping on.

MechDX

Titans Guard Leroy Harris on JJ Watt: "He's not anything special...I locked him down except for those two plays"

Tania Ganguli on Twitter

Yeah......Anyone who saw the game knows Watt was dominating his ass and he started taking REALLY cheap shots with back to back personal foul calls.

squicken

1. blah blah blah happy fuzzy sympathies. Really though, Pagano is awful. I hope he makes a full recovery but decides he wants to dedicate his life to some noble cause and retires

2. But Bruce Arians? Can I buy life insurance on Andrew Luck?

Yeah......Anyone who saw the game knows Watt was dominating his ass and he started taking REALLY cheap shots with back to back personal foul calls.
I tell you watt man, I really have a lot of respect for that guy after what he did to the Dolphins in week 1. I honestly think he was the deciding factor in that game. He hasn't gotten any worse since, either!

MechDX

I tell you watt man, I really have a lot of respect for that guy after what he did to the Dolphins in week 1. I honestly think he was the deciding factor in that game. He hasn't gotten any worse since, either!

In 4 games so far he was a turning factor in all of them with impact plays at key times. Thats 4 times more than Mario ever had.

I still laugh at myself for saying "JJ who?" when they drafted him and wanting Fairley instead.

eznark

Banned
1. blah blah blah happy fuzzy sympathies. Really though, Pagano is awful. I hope he makes a full recovery but decides he wants to dedicate his life to some noble cause and retires

What do you have against Pagano??

bionic77

FMT I think both of us owe yankee an apology.

For the past two years we have been shitting on him almost every week for his undying love of the best qb in the game, Kevin "4-0" Kolb. Neither of our teams or qb's can say the same. Now it is time to apologize and say he was right all along and that the Eagles should have paid the man. Just think how much better the Eagles or Niners or Steelers would be with such a magnificent qb?

Thank God the Steelers are playing Vick next week. With him we at least have a chance.

Lol huge argument on Boomer & Carton but I started hearing it from the middle so I wasn't sure what the caller's point was. Think he was pissed about kicking it on 3rd down.

Kind of frustrated with aspects of my life currently that this loss didn't hit me as hard as it usually would.

bionic77

Arians has to be one of the worst coordinators in the league.

Only a stud like Ben could succeed in that system, because the system sucks balls. Regular system qb's would all fail miserably.

FMT I think both of us owe yankee an apology.

For the past two years we have been shitting on him almost every week for his undying love of the best qb in the game, Kevin "4-0" Kolb. Neither of our teams or qb's can say the same. Now it is time to apologize and say he was right all along and that the Eagles should have paid the man. Just think how much better the Eagles or Niners or Steelers would be with such a magnificent qb?

Thank God the Steelers are playing Vick next week. With him we at least have a chance.

You're kinda going overboard with the doom and gloom.

Steelers aren't as good as they were but they're still good. We're just spoiled is all.

MechDX

I went 12-2 in pick em this weekend. :) If I wouldnt have switched to KC Saturday evening I wold have went 13-1:(

Currently 2nd in GAF No Confidence.

bionic77

I went 12-2 in pick em this weekend. :) If I wouldnt have switched to KC Saturday evening I wold have went 13-1:(

Currently 2nd in GAF No Confidence.
I went 13-1 in my office pick em and if Chicago wins it goes to points between me and some asshole that doesn't even work here, he just dates some slut who does.

I wanted that money and now it all depends on fucking Dallas. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. :(

MechDX

I went 13-1 in my office pick em and if Chicago wins it goes to points between me and some asshole that doesn't even work here, he just dates some slut who does.

I wanted that money and now it all depends on fucking Dallas. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. :(

You took Dallas? I took Chicago.

Determines which QB chokes worse.

bionic77

Wow, terrible news. I hope Mort got permission to send that tweet out in respect for his family.
He must have. It is illegal to give that information out without the patient's permission. If not the hospital and doctors could be fucked big time.

Top Bottom