• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Fox318

So you're supporting bigotry and a QB that makes little kids cry. Shame on you, good sir!

I've always liked you, though, so I'd be okay with you doing the right thing and becoming a fellow Patriot!

I honestly believe that Tebow was brought on because Tebow sees he doesn't have a future in football and wants to spread his word through culture and politics.

Woody is such a key GOP fundraising machine and supporter he probably traded for him because the city gives him a platform to build his base. It probably sickens Woody that NY is a blue state and he probably intends to change that with Tebow winning games and winning over minds. He could then build Tebow from the bottom up to be a Presidential candidate so that once he turns 35-40

He wants Tebow to be his Bill Bradley, Jon Runyan, or Jack Kemp.

eznark

Banned
I honestly believe that Tebow was brought on because Tebow sees he doesn't have a future in football and wants to spread his word through culture and politics.

Woody is such a key GOP fundraising machine and supporter he probably traded for him because the city gives him a platform to build his base. It probably sickens Woody that NY is a blue state and he probably intends to change that with Tebow winning games and winning over minds. He could then build Tebow from the bottom up to be a Presidential candidate so that once he turns 35-40

Nice to see you doing your small part to support the GOP, bigot.

They've both been in the league for a few years but they're both pretty good slot receivers. Definitely not close to being no. 1 guys but they are decent starters. Even Brandon Marshall looked bad on the Dolphins during that time so it's probably safer to blame Henne. This isn't Hartline's first good game this year, either.

I think that says more about your quarterback than anything. Tannehill may be a rookie but he's getting the best out of his receiving corps. Doesn't mean any of them are good though.

Nori Chan

Commie. The original chicken sandwich is the greatest fast food sandwich.

image.php

also waffle fries were shit

No, he just wasn't very effective. Typical Bush running: rush 3 times for -2 yards and then bust off an 11 yarder or something. I'm guessing he wasn't 100%, though.

This man needs to get back on track if he wants to be the NFL rushing leader like he said he wants to be!

This is the most ridiculous/best thing I've ever heard.

Talon

image.php

Everyone knows that the waffle fries are a Polynesian Sauce delivery mechanism!

I haven't watched much of Geno Smith, but Barkley has a weak arm and fades under pressure. He's driving a Rolls Royce with Lee and Woods on the outside and that three deep backfield. He's played with more offensive talent every year at SC than he will wherever he winds up next season.

:jnc. Fucking seriously?! They brought Tebow in to run gimmick/wildcat crap, just like Sparano started in Miami.

Milchjon

image.php

Someone brought it up in another thread, and I do believe it by now: How aggressively someone comes off in his posts is partially influenced by his avatar. I mean, I'd never assume Talon to be an asshole as long as he sports that happy bear.

Fox318

This man needs to get back on track if he wants to be the NFL rushing leader like he said he wants to be!

This is the most ridiculous/best thing I've ever heard.

Q: With your popularity, especially in Florida, would you ever consider running for political office after you're done with football?

A: I haven't ruled it out. Whatever avenue I feel like I can make a difference in, I'd love to do. I haven't ruled out anything like that. It won't be anytime soon in my future, but it'll be something I'll at least look at and consider one day.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8392955/new-york-jets-tim-tebow-opens-life-field

Q: With your popularity, especially in Florida, would you ever consider running for political office after you're done with football?

A: I haven't ruled it out. Whatever avenue I feel like I can make a difference in, I'd love to do. I haven't ruled out anything like that. It won't be anytime soon in my future, but it'll be something I'll at least look at and consider one day.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8392955/new-york-jets-tim-tebow-opens-life-field
Step 1: Acquire Tebow

Step 2: Let Sanchez play in order to make the fans want Tebow

Step 3: Give them Tebow

Step 4: Watch as he leads the team to multiple SB victories and a HoF career

Step 5: Help Tebow graciously transition from GOAT NFL player to leader of the US/World

Something like that?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Someone brought it up in another thread, and I do believe it by now: How aggressively someone comes off in his posts is partially influenced by his avatar. I mean, I'd never assume Talon to be an asshole as long as he sports that happy bear.

I'm actually terribly depressed by the Browns on a regular basis.

If they really cared that much about that they would have drafted Russel Wilson in the second or held on to Brad Smith.

They couldn't hold onto Smith, and Rex Ryan admitted he hated losing him. They would have had to draft Wilson higher than they got Tebow for.

A wealthy man wants to get into politics. This has what to do with Tebow?

Nori Chan

Step 5: Help Tebow graciously transition from GOAT NFL player to leader of the US/World

Something like that?
wheres the profit

harSon

Banned
Thank God Mendenhall is back.

The 2nd string/bench rider experiment that every Steeler fan and their mom has been calling for over the last season or two is thankfully over. Maybe we can raise our rushing offense from dead last now.

Fox318

Something like that?

Pretty much. Tebow already has something many politicians don't have, charisma. If Gary Johnson had Tebows personality he would have already won.

The dude has been preparing for a public life since he was little and he already has a working relationship with organizations like Focus on the Family.

Clearly our only hope is the Vikings win the Super Bowl and Kluwe begins to rise to be the leader this country deserves.

Milchjon

wheres the profit

Step 4, when Tebow fails hilariously for our entertainment.

Pretty much. Tebow already has something many politicians don't have, charisma. If Gary Johnson had Tebows personality he would have already won.

The dude has been preparing for a public life since he was little and he already has a working relationship with organizations like Focus on the Family.

Clearly our only hope is the Vikings win the Super Bowl and Kluwe begins to rise to be the leader this country deserves.

I'd pay for seeing Kluwe call a political opponent a cockmoster on national TV.

I'm actually terribly depressed by the Browns on a regular basis.
Yes dispite my smiling avatar I'm terribly sad, I think this is about the same time I gave up on last season too. I was also even more terribly sad to find out dispite having a top pick we missed Out On RG3

Something like that?
Step 6: reveals his whole life has been a lie
Step 7: declare a dictatorship

Crisco

Banned
http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/39297322/

Final Report: The Cam Newton Body Language Interpreter determined conclusively that Newton is not capable of single-handedly winning games and does not react with granite-faced stoicism to everything that happens. It also determined that judging quarterbacks by their body language is ridiculous. Quarterbacks are supposed to be judged by their haircuts, and Newton has Champion Hair.

Top Bottom