• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Narag

I was thinking the exact same thing!

These clowns are out the door anyways and have nothing to lose. If these refs have any balls they will lead the Browns to victory in a game that we will remember for all time!

Go Browns!

Conversely they're going to fall off the map and we'llnever see them again. Such a favorable condition just plays into rhe hands of an angry Ray Lewis and I'm sure they'll keep that in mind as they do the honorable thing and call a game without error. Come Sunday we'll be wistful for them when the real refs blow a major call.

Fox318

Kraft > Goodell.

oUOan.jpg

Bowser

I'm missing the part where this deal confirms that theory...

Within hours of finally reaching a compromise on the backup pool issue everything comes to a head to the point that the real refs might be back this weekend?

The dots are there, you just have to connect them.

Theismann always has the scoop.

Joe Theismann ‏@Theismann7
My feeling is that the Ref lockout ends & they r back by wk 6 at the latest. Just sayin.

Just sayin...after everyone else has already been sayin

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Theismann always has the scoop.

Joe Theismann ‏@Theismann7
My feeling is that the Ref lockout ends & they r back by wk 6 at the latest. Just sayin.

Just sayin...after everyone else has already been sayin

The phrase "just sayin" gets on my nerves sometimes.

Just sayin!

UberTag

Will you Bills fans have any fucking hope in your team?

Fred Jackson is expected to be back right?

Bills can't do any worse than your fantasy teams.
They can certainly do worse than my fantasy teams.
I'm an overpowering 3-0 dominant force in the GAF money league.

And Bills fans will never have any hope in their team until they beat somebody good.
They haven't beaten anybody good this year and they've lost to a terrible team in the J-E-T-S.

When Buffalo does beat a decent team, we'll get our hopes up only to have them crushed by failure and disappointment as we'll get teased and jerked around until the inevitable playoff run collapse.

Two steps forward, one step back.

Peter King @SI_PeterKing

I'm hearing NFLRA negotiator Scott Green has notified officials that a deal is not imminent. Stay tuned, obviously.

wienke said:
But if Eli wins 3 Super Bowls, doesn't that make him the new Patriots?
You take that back THIS INSTANT!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Much rather have real refs that occasionally blow calls over clown refs that don't even understand the basic rules.

this is where i stand on the issue. Yes they blow calls, but its very very rare to have just the simple issues of game administration happen as much as it has with the replacements.

Also this pretty much means the NFL admitting they were wrong without admitting it, since its happening so conveniently close to the horrible monday night game.

Top Bottom