• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Yeah, a phantom PI on a third down play surely didn't have any affect on that drive. Learn your lesson Packer fans, this is what happens when you build your entire team around a finesse offense and ignore the defense. Same thing happened when you played San Fran and it will happen if/when you play Arizona.

How about the phantom PI on Shields? Or the phantom roughing the passer on Walden? Your team benefitted just as much from shitty calls; what's your excuse for barely winning if the Packers are as bad as you say they are?

Noone is complaining about any of those calls. The focus is on one of the shittiest displays of refereeing in recent history which happened to be the last play of the game.

bionic77

How about the phantom PI on Shields? Or the phantom roughing the passer on Walden? Your team benefitted just as much from shitty calls; what's your excuse for barely winning if the Packers are as bad as you say they are?

Noone is complaining about any of those calls. The focus is on one of the shittiest displays of refereeing in recent history which happened to be the last play of the game.
Man stop whining.

You are as bad as Seahawk fans (prior to Monday Night)!

squicken

He's just trolling you. No one able to breathe on their own thinks Browner shouldn't be suspended

UberTag

Love how NFL GAF is starting to get on the Texans bandwagon yet their own fans here are all like "Nope.Uh uh. Not gonna happen." Hell Im worried about this week against the Titans. #1 in power rankings is the kiss of death this year.

We know better.
As a lifelong Boston Bruins fan, I completely respect this attitude.
You have every reason to think they sky is falling until the AFC Conference finals, IMO.
Because more often than not you'll probably be justified in that belief.

Fox318

As a lifelong Boston Bruins fan, I completely respect this attitude.
You have every reason to think they sky is falling until the AFC Conference finals, IMO.
Because more often than not you'll probably be justified in that belief.
You aren't a bisons fan?

cdyhybrid

Wouldn't a team built around the offense and having a poor defense result in a game that was more like 34-27 instead of 14-12?

Our defense was anything other than poor last monday.

It would've been closer to 34-27 if our offense wasn't gutter trash outside of Beast Mode.

That's exactly what I'm saying though. The game was not decided on one play. It never is. There were dozens of other plays either team could have made to avoid being in the situation that occurred on the final play. The Packers have no one to blame but themselves. You KNEW the refs were fucking awful and you should have expected something stupid to happen if it came down to a jump ball situation like that. They should have played better and gone ahead more if they wanted to avoid that.

He's just trolling you. No one able to breathe on their own thinks Browner shouldn't be suspended

I think you're the one trolling me. Flag-football Goodell doesn't even agree with you.

His hit wasn't intentional. But the guy also tried to take Brandon Meyers' head off in the next series. Fuck that guy.

Can't remember. Mundy is always out of position so it wouldn't surprise me anyway.

I never used to think so, but I know for sure now - this is Troy Polamalu's defense and when he goes down, so do we.

K-19

Banned
I am wondering if Bradshaw really gonna lead the Giant backfield or if Brown gonna explose all the stuff again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I thought Greg Little was his most targeted? Doesn't matter, they're both NFL 3's, not starters.

Greg Little also drops the ball as if he was the reincarnation of Braylon Edwards.

Also I slightly disagree with your assessment. Massaquoi would be lucky to be a 3 on any other roster. Little though does have the potential to be a 2 if everything goes right for me.

Striker

I am wondering if Bradshaw really gonna lead the Giant backfield or if Brown gonna explose all the stuff again.
Split carries. I'm sure if Bradshaw runs cold or isn't getting a consistent push, they'll sub in Brown more. They did this when Derrick Ward was gashing teams.

Gigglepoo

It took three days for the league to slap Bilichich on the wrist. And we complained that the replacement officials were slow and had poor judgment.

Legendary don't mind the Steelers fans, they just are old and busted like their defense so they sit on their porch and complain about what all the young whippersnappers are doing.

squicken

5 years, $50m, $25m guaranteed - this was before he had any real injury issues however (never missed a game before that Achilles tear last season) and he was a legit top 5 MLB at the time

Barnwell said there were achilles issues that preceded the blowout and the team extended him and let him play anyway. Say what you what about Barnwell, but few people on the Earth on dumber than Hurney. So I'll side with Barnwell

Top Bottom