• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

bigosc2k

Banned
Has anybody posted this yet?

Cam_Newton_Hello_Kitty_Charlotte_Observer_Cartoon_Superman.jpg

Came from this http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...-cam-newton-is-more-hello-kitty-than-superman

Late as shit.

THURSDAY SEPT 27
CLE @ BAL-Has Weeden gone senile yet?

SUN SEPT 30
SD @ KC-The Chargers aren't the greatest team ever, but....the Chiefs suck.
SF @ NYJ-Tebow's Divine Influence gives the Jets a hand, leads victory over Niners. (UPSET SPECIAL)
SEA @ STL-Russell Wilson=Best QB in the NFL, Golden Tate=Best Hands in the League.
-----------------------------------------------
CAR @ ATL-Well, uh, yeah....If we play like we've been playing and ATL plays like they've been playing, we're going to get rocked. Here's hoping that the team responds to all of the criticism they got this week and they rise up to the occasion in what is a relatively big early season game. Also, FtF.
-----------------------------------------------
MIN @ DET-Lions drop the Vikings faster than Suh drops curb stomps loses his balance.
NE @ BUF-We can assume that Kraft also bought the refs for this game.
TEN @ HOU-SchaubdaGawd
CIN @ JAC-AJ Green is surely transforming into a monster wideout.
MIA @ ARI-Fuck it, Cardinals are the best team west of the Mississippi.
OAK @ DEN-Worst Manning gets back on track, wins amidst cries for Tebow.
WAS @ TB-Unless Freeman eats RGIII
NO @ GB-LOLSAINTS. LOLSAINTS. LOLFUCKINGSAINTS.

NY @ PHI-I believe in Harvey Dent Nick Foles.

MONDAY OCT 1
CHI @ DAL-New age Monsters of the Midway are ready to mess shit up. Romo you've been warned.

verbum

The issue of retirement plans for referees still has yet to be solved. The NFL also involved benefits experts in Tuesday's talks, per a league source. An NFLRA source said the referees came further off their position Tuesday.

Previously, where owners were looking for all officials to go to a 401(k), the NFLRA offered to have all new officials on a 401(k) and existing NFLRA members grandfathered in under the old pension.

The NFLRA on Tuesday offered a shorter-term grandfathering, but the owners declined, according to an NFLRA source.

The owners are dug in, reluctant to make any further compromise, according to a league source.

In exchange for the shorter-term grandfathering, the officials also sought a "ratification bonus" to make up for the money lost this season and to ensure the owners wouldn't profit from the lockout.

From that article. I like the idea of the ratification bonus. Looks like they are still posturing.
I like unions, levels the playing field in negotiations between folks like me and some guy who can afford an NFL team. Distribution of wealth is not a bad thing.

squicken

I love that Waco shows Redskins games and OKC still shows Rams games. Apparently the Tulsa program director isn't cruel enough to subject his viewers to Browns games

Bowser

No. Some people get shitty games. I think it was actually some steelers fan in charlotte that was bitching about the games week 1 and not getting the steelers.

-btw good luck sunday :)

What? You said if you're a Falcons fan and you live locally, you don't need Sunday Ticket.

I'm saying that's true of anyone who's a fan of their team and lives locally (e.g. a Steelers fan in Pittsburgh, a Giants fan in NYC, a Redskins fan in D.C., etc.). A Steelers fan in Charlotte wouldn't match what you said.

Fox318

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF
How destructive is J.J. Watt? On 21.7% of all pass rushes he's either bated a pass or picked up a sack, hit or hurry

I've kind of ruled out Android, but am thinking of switching to WP8. But that's really based on there not being enough info on it and the hope it might be better. The more I looked into Android the more I realized it had too many issues
What do you want to do that android can't do?
I was just kidding, but Windows phones seem like the worst alternative.

On one hand it is just a phone, but MS seems to have come way too late into the phone market. Their phones don't seem to get enough apps if that is your thing. And I don't see that changing with 8, despite the quality of the OS.

Nokia really fucked up by not supporting Android IMHO.
I'd take a Windows Phone, a flip phone, or a rock over an iPhone.

Narag

Shit games for me according to those maps. Might tune into the Jets game to see Sanchez get embarrassed, benched, then shamed as Tebow wins it for them in the 4th.

Crisco

Banned
Heh,

The division-leading Falcons are the only NFL team that has scored touchdowns on their opening drive in every game this season. Meanwhile, the Panthers are the only team to give up touchdowns on each of their three opponents’ opening series.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think the Panthers are in for a complete curb stomping this weekend. Neither does Vegas for that matter. They are a better team then they showed Thursday night and it'll show up in Atlanta. Cam will play better, the defense will make a few plays .... and they'll still lose by 10 because the Falcons look like a legit contender :/

Godslay

Banned
I've had Android phones since the very beginning. I've got an upgrade coming, and I'm tempted to jump to the Apple camp. I'm tempted because it seems like they have some good games, and their apps generally seem higher quality. I'm might just be fooling myself though, and thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

squicken

What do you want to do that android can't do?.

I worry that so many phones come out that I'll get left behind. While my iPhone4 felt really sluggish towards the end, I knew that the updates would keep coming. In May 2014, will Samsung still acknowledge the existence of the GS3?

Trey

I've had Android phones since the very beginning. I've got an upgrade coming, and I'm tempted to jump to the Apple camp. I'm tempted because it seems like they have some good games, and their apps generally seem higher quality. I'm might just be fooling myself though, and thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

If you don't care about losing some customizability (and a currently superior navigation tool), then you might as well get an iPhone 5.

Fox318

I worry that so many phones come out that I'll get left behind. While my iPhone4 felt really sluggish towards the end, I knew that the updates would keep coming. In May 2014, will Samsung still acknowledge the existence of the GS3?

How much of a tech geek are you?

You could always just head to ROMCITY and root and flash your phone. Most phones have gotten updates from the community and with Motorola being purchased by google you can expect more frequent updates from them.

What carrier do you have?

You know what the best part of that gif is?

He was wrong.

Top Bottom