• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

squicken

How much of a tech geek are you?

You could always just head to ROMCITY and root and flash your phone. Most phones have gotten updates from the community and with Motorola being purchased by google you can expect more frequent updates from them.

What carrier do you have?

AT&T

Rex Ryan called Vernon Davis "the best tight end" in the NFL.

rULL3.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
... what exactly is so funny about the truth?

Vernon Davis has been one of the best tight ends in the league for many years now. This year especially.

Bowser

You know what the best part of that gif is?

He was wrong.

You strike me as the kind of guy that A) is genuinely upset that Apple managed to sell 5 million iPhone 5s in one weekend B) furiously masturbates to that Galaxy S3 commercial that paints iPhone owners as sheep/losers.

Look, I understand different strokes for different folks, and I'm not saying Apple is the be-all, end-all in the smartphone market. I also see the merits of owning an Android phone - if you buy Apple, you're basically locking yourself into their ecosystem / buying into a walled garden and I get that some people prefer more freedom with their phones.

But c'mon dude, a flip phone? A rock? You act like the iPhone is a colossal waste of money and that Apple is single-handedly destroying the smartphone market or something. It's gonna be ok.

Sanjuro

They are different. Man vs. Food is ideal for finding greasy spoon restaurants for travel.

Not familiar with Bizarre foods, but I love No Reservations.

bionic77

You strike me as the kind of guy that A) is genuinely upset that Apple managed to sell 5 million iPhone 5s in one weekend B) furiously masturbates to that Galaxy S3 commercial that paints iPhone owners as sheep/losers.

Look, I understand different strokes for different folks, and I'm not saying Apple is the be-all, end-all in the smartphone market. I also see the merits of owning an Android phone - if you buy Apple, you're basically locking yourself into their ecosystem / buying into a walled garden and I get that some people prefer more freedom with their phones.

But c'mon dude, a flip phone? A rock? You act like the iPhone is a colossal waste of money and that Apple is single-handedly destroying the smartphone market or something. It's gonna be ok.
Please don't bring phone wars here. Shit is already dumb enough with the Pat and Ravens fans. Adding phone shit will drop us to NBAage levels of dumb.

I discovered the song today as well. I am a little scared that culturally I am operating on Sconi time.

Video and song are fun btw.

You remember that mental image of you? You are now doing the Gangnam Style dance, with your skinny jeans and your iPhone 5. It's amazing.

Anthony Bourdain is great.

I could listen to that guy talk all day. Love his books as well, if you ever worked in a kitchen then 'Kitchen Confidential' is amazing.

bionic77

You remember that mental image of you? You are now doing the Gangnam Style dance, with your skinny jeans and your iPhone 5. It's amazing.
My mental image of you is living in your mom's basement eating gronk's cereal, wearing women's skinny jeans, with a Motorola Razr while jerking it to pictures of she-males.

The people over at Scripps suck for putting the final season of No Reservations right up against MNF :/

Hmm I've never seen No Reservations, mainly cause this is the first time I'm actually putting on Travel Channel on my TV. Most of the time it's just ESPN.

But I saw the commercial and it looks interesting...something about French cuisine.

Top Bottom