• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Hmm I've never seen No Reservations, mainly cause this is the first time I'm actually putting on Travel Channel on my TV. Most of the time it's just ESPN.

But I saw the commercial and it looks interesting...something about French cuisine.

He travels the world hanging out with locals, checking out local cuisine, and pretty much talks about the country or city he visits through the locals and the local cuisine, bow they've changed or evolved over the years, etc.

The newest episode next Monday has him in Burgundy, France, so that's why the emphasis on French cuisine in the commercial.

My mental image of you is living in your mom's basement eating gronk's cereal, wearing women's skinny jeans, with a Motorola Razr while jerking it to pictures of she-males.

I don't live at home anymore and they don't sell Gronk's cereal here :(.

I'm a bit offended by your statement though, as much as you dislike me/the Patriots/Tom Brady, imagining me with a fucking Motorola Razr is just flat out cruel.

I thought we were friends man! I will now never play Fifa 12 with you! But that's only because I'm buying Fifa 13 tomorrow :D!

RBH

ESPN’s 90-minute MNF postgame SportsCenter (12-1:30 a.m. ET) delivered a 5.2 rating (4.5 US) with 5,092,000 households and 6,462,000 viewers, ranking as the network’s most-viewed on record (airing 20 minutes or longer; records back to Jan. 1, 1990) among households and viewers. The previously most-viewed SportsCenter followed the MNF game on Nov. 14, 2011 (Minnesota vs. Green Bay): 4,470,000 households and 5,940,000 viewers.

The postgame SportsCenter also ranks as the second highest-rated SportsCenter(airing 20 minutes or longer) on record behind the Christmas night (12/25) show in 1994 that followed ESPN’s NFL telecast between the Detroit Lions and Miami Dolphins (5.3 rating).

It's pretty much perfect

We can play if you want. I pick good teams though I'm not a masochist

I've been playing with Chelsea since '09, so I'll continue that streak even without Didier. Do you play it on the PS3 or the Xbox? I prefer 360, but I'll be able to take you on on both.

Cagey

Banned
ESPN’s 90-minute MNF postgame SportsCenter (12-1:30 a.m. ET) delivered a 5.2 rating (4.5 US) with 5,092,000 households and 6,462,000 viewers, ranking as the network’s most-viewed on record (airing 20 minutes or longer; records back to Jan. 1, 1990) among households and viewers. The previously most-viewed SportsCenter followed the MNF game on Nov. 14, 2011 (Minnesota vs. Green Bay): 4,470,000 households and 5,940,000 viewers.

The postgame SportsCenter also ranks as the second highest-rated SportsCenter(airing 20 minutes or longer) on record behind the Christmas night (12/25) show in 1994 that followed ESPN’s NFL telecast between the Detroit Lions and Miami Dolphins (5.3 rating).

i7MnmKTroJGAo.gif

bionic77

I don't live at home anymore and they don't sell Gronk's cereal here :(.

I'm a bit offended by your statement though, as much as you dislike me/the Patriots/Tom Brady, imagining me with a fucking Motorola Razr is just flat out cruel.

I thought we were friends man! I will now never play Fifa 12 with you! But that's only because I'm buying Fifa 13 tomorrow :D!
Its all in good fun. Whenever my wife goes to spend time with her mom and bro I will get in some serious gaming time and I will buy FIFA and you can kick my ass and come online to brag about it.

Do you have a PS3? That is my only current console (if it still works). Might get a Wii U one of these days as well, but probably not. Don't have da time for the shit I have!

Fox318

You strike me as the kind of guy that A) is genuinely upset that Apple managed to sell 5 million iPhone 5s in one weekend B) furiously masturbates to that Galaxy S3 commercial that paints iPhone owners as sheep/losers.

Look, I understand different strokes for different folks, and I'm not saying Apple is the be-all, end-all in the smartphone market. I also see the merits of owning an Android phone - if you buy Apple, you're basically locking yourself into their ecosystem / buying into a walled garden and I get that some people prefer more freedom with their phones.

But c'mon dude, a flip phone? A rock? You act like the iPhone is a colossal waste of money and that Apple is single-handedly destroying the smartphone market or something. It's gonna be ok.

I just like an open platform for my phone.

Also Jellybean is pretty cool.

GQman2121

Banned
How do you stop the 49ers run game in Madden? I just had a guy go for almost 400 yards on the ground on me. Everything he was calling was mainly to the outside with counters and plays pulling the guards. Nothing I was doing was working. WR's held their blocks forever and all of his linemen just fell into place perfectly play after play. I could not penetrate any of the gaps with blitz's and putting my ends into the flats just opened things up even more. He just blew right by them. He also had 12 broken tackles, which seemed really fucking high.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I've been playing with Chelsea since '09, so I'll continue that streak even without Didier. Do you play it on the PS3 or the Xbox? I prefer 360, but I'll be able to take you on on both.

360. my ps3 died.

I'll add you later if your profile has your GT

--edit: your GT is not listed. You can add me mine is the same as my gaf user id

edit 2: I use Barcelona or Colombia for international

Its all in good fun. Whenever my wife goes to spend time with her mom and bro I will get in some serious gaming time and I will buy FIFA and you can kick my ass and come online to brag about it.

Do you have a PS3? That is my only current console (if it still works). Might get a Wii U one of these days as well, but probably not. Don't have da time for the shit I have!

Yeah I have a PS3 as well. Just need to borrow my little brother or roommate their copy of Fifa since I will only buy it on the 360 myself.

Fox318

How do you stop the 49ers run game in Madden? I just had a guy go for almost 400 yards on the ground on me. Everything he was calling was mainly to the outside with counters and plays pulling the guards. Nothing I was doing was working. WR's held their blocks forever and all of his linemen just fell into place perfectly play after play. I could not penetrate any of the gaps with blitz's and putting my ends into the flats just opened things up even more. He just blew right by them. He also had 12 broken tackles, which seemed really fucking high.

Try getting film of their practice?

squicken

Are you using the Steelers' defense?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

You dont stop it. Its the benefit of being the overrated team for Madden that year. Ask FMT

Beanie is out for at least 8 weeks Fuuuuuuuuuuu Not that he's had success this season as he's played hurt and limited anyway. Still sucks and puts all the pressure and load on Williams who's coming back from a big injury. Hope he has a big 'rookie' season, need to develop some semblance of a running attack going forth.

Nothing awful so far. Some nice Steve Sabol interview footage and a look at his tenure and firing in Jacksonville, his family life (his wife seems so completely opposite of him) and the changes he made in '07.

squicken

I don't follow baseball at all but the radio guys had this bizarre baseball discussion on Trout vs Caberra. I had heard of Trout but had no idea what he was doing and how young he is. Really impressive. That guy couldn't be more happy the Astros are moving to the American League West

God damn it. :(

I think there's a Madden thread somewhere in Community, but it seems they need to be nerfed

Sokantish

its true, I take unfair advantage of people by throwing it to wide open WRs that are running down the field, I think you should know that before we play.

Top Bottom