• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

RBH

After a week of Macbook Air, I can't go back to lesser laptops.

Gestures, mang. GESTURES.

powercollides1_zpsf4e462f8.gif

Bowser

My comic shop is doing a half-off sale, they are also half-off on Comixology including trades. Hmmm...

I just finished Vol. 2. I'm actually really enjoying the series so far - they've re-imagined some the well-known TMNT mythos pretty cleverly. I ordered Vol. 3 and the one-shot micro series trades just now on Amazon.

LJ11

yeah my first game watching him live. all the physical tools needed. Not sure about what he has as far as facing something above HS level defenses though

Yeah, competition is an issue, but this is the 6th game, not sure I should count Matshall, I've watched of his over the last two years. And he keeps getting better and better, short/medium accuracy is money. The fade and dig he hit earlier in the game were really good, contested throws as well, coverage was tight which seems to be a rarity in this game.

Helps to have Bailey and Austin running around.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's difficult to judge guys when they aren't playing against a competent defense. Might as well watch some 7 on 7 drills.

squicken

It's difficult to judge guys when they aren't playing against a competent defense. Might as well watch some 7 on 7 drills.

Yeah, and I don't want to go cajunator here, but that's sort of how I decided I thought Bradford had real NFL talent and wasn't just benefitting from bad competition. He played well in the Florida game but was simply at a talent disadvantage with his WRs vs their DBs. He had to throw into tight windows and did so

Can't tell much right now when 6 yards in the air turns into 65 yard TDs

Bowser

DM, we may root for rival teams, but don't let these little chihuahuas get to you! You are in the right to denounce these PC/Android peasants!

Gigglepoo

Montana was one game shy of the Superbowl in KC. :jnc @ McNabb.

Yup, I remember how successful Montana was. I think these are the two extremes as far as a star QB switching teams late in his career. Has anyone gotten further than Montana? And has anyone been benched as quickly as McNabb (for Rex Grossman!)? I assume Manning will be somewhere in between.

I don't get the love for college football.

I'm in the same boat. I used to love the college game but it just feels so slight compared to the NFL now. Huge talent disparity between teams and all of the strategies are obvious. Pretty boring stuff.

Sanjuro

Yeah obviously it's great for some people and professions. Not me.

For me it's more about the ascetics and for the programs I use daily, I like the OSX variants. I like Windows just fine though and know how to use it properly. Unlike the seemingly majority who trash Windows just to suck on the OSX tit until something goes wrong.

Top Bottom