• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

eznark

Banned
If any of you guys wants Civilization V, gift me a game for less than $9 (really less than $5$ on steam. I get a copy for preordering on Steam and I already have it so we can trade.

squicken

looks like urban meyer cut all the pre-snap motion from the coaches tape Ohio State sent to MSU. Didn't some NFL coach do that and got a slap down by the league?

TheFatOne

I have a feeling the Pats defense will play like ass, and give up 400+ yards to the Bills. Won't be able to watch the game tomorrow because I'm behind in some classes :( Going to be studying all day.

eznark

Banned
looks like urban meyer cut all the pre-snap motion from the coaches tape Ohio State sent to MSU. Didn't some NFL coach do that and got a slap down by the league?

Shocking. I assume "how do you promise to cheat to win" is the first question asked of all Ohio State coaches at the booster cash envelope party.

Milchjon

2. A person in possession or control of premises or a person who is licensed or privileged to be thereon is justified in using deadly force upon another person when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes it necessary to prevent an attempt by the other person to commit arson.

Fuck.

Oh well, it was tasty enough.

Milchjon

Actually, it seems as though it will.
I think most new stadiums built outside of the sunbelt will be domes.

It's a shame. The Pats ripping the Titans a new asshole in the snow while wearing red throwbacks is one of my favorite NFL memories.

We need more snow games.

Tom Penny

It's a shame. The Pats ripping the Titans a new asshole in the snow while wearing red throwbacks is one of my favorite NFL memories.

We need more snow games.

Worst game I ever went to. Even worse then when they played the Titans in the playoffs and your beers would turn to ice it was so cold.

Kiryu

Well, I haven't really watched any of Atlanta Falcons game but... one thing I noticed about Atlanta Falcons...

Julio Jones have no hairs!!!

dread is always badass

ATF487

Worst game I ever went to. Even worse then when they played the Titans in the playoffs and your beers would turn to ice it was so cold.

Both games were good spectacles though, albeit for different reasons.

Must have been cold as shit but I like the snow games; gives the team an advantage. Weird to think the stadium in Hartford might have had a dome*

*might have made this up but I thought I remembered reading that it would happen if it could host the super bowl

this is a good thing. people under 25 have no taste

bKqEO.gif

Top Bottom