• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Feast and Dance are my favorite books.
Clash is damn good with Davos and Lady Melisandre (one reason the show makes me rage) but you can't beat Dance.

I don't know what it is about Feast but I loved it.
Probably less of that
yappy slag Dany
. And lots of
Margaery--
too.

Dance I love because it has a shit load of
Jon Snow------------

Above are character name spoilers.

Also:
tumblr_lr5zy3CBOI1qzfmr3o1_400.png

thespot84

Fantasy request:

I have Romo and Cutler. Played Romo yesterday and got shat on. Cutler is playing the jags next week and Romo's on a bye. Was thinking about picking up Kolb against the Rams. Thoughts?

eznark

Banned
Fantasy request:

I have Romo and Cutler. Played Romo yesterday and got shat on. Cutler is playing the jags next week and Romo's on a bye. Was thinking about picking up Kolb against the Rams. Thoughts?

Start Romo against the bye. Great matchup.

Slo

Fantasy request:

Ask the dungeon master if you can re-roll a game manager.

Narag

ARI @ STL - Yankeehater revenge tour continues unabated.
PHI @ PIT - Eagles suck but not as much as the Steelers
GB @ IND - ARod can't close it out and my belief in Tramon Williams bites me in the ass when he closes it out himself on Indy's final drive.
CLE @ NYG - Annual undeserved victory
ATL @ WAS - RGIII exposed as the biggest bust since Andrew Luck
MIA @ CIN - I can't imagine the dolphins winning.
BAL @ KC - Easy pick
SEA @ CAR - Cam's stock plummets as Sanrio's skyrockets
CHI @ JAC - Bears are alright despite the douchey QB.
DEN @ NE - NE implosion will be the headline
BUF @ SF - Must win for the 9ers to keep pace with the Kolbs
TEN @ MIN - Best team in the NFL gets better
SD @ NO - 0-5 is fit for these thugs
HOU @ NYJ - I might have meant to picked the Jets but I can't be arsed to move the bold.

Inconsistency is the worst trait a QB can have and Romo has that trait in spades. I'd rather have someone like Sanchez as my QB because at the very least I would know that I am trotting a loser out on the field every game.

Inconsistency is the worst trait a QB can have and Romo has that trait in spades. I'd rather have someone like Sanchez as my QB because at the very least I would know that I am trotting a loser out on the field every game.

This is totally backwards thinking. I can get wanting Sanchez because he is younger and cheaper, but even though both guys suck Romo will have the occasional good game. With Sanchez you are going to get poor QB play every week. Romo actually has good games pre-December some times.

This is totally backwards thinking. I can get wanting Sanchez because he is younger and cheaper, but even though both guys suck Romo will have the occasional good game. With Sanchez you are going to get poor QB play every week. Romo actually has good games pre-December some times.

Eh, I actually agree with him. It's horrible to have a player that IF! He gets his act together for long enough he can do great things. That rarely happens though. Screwups are screwups for a reason.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys are nuts if you would rather have Sanchez than Romo. Romo is a Favre Lite playing for a horribly run organization.

I have always said that the Cowboys will not win a Super Bowl until Jerry Jones retires/dies. So....Viva Jerry!

Wes

venison crêpe
Giants sure do like playing down to bad teams so it wouldnt be the biggest upset ever or anything but after last weeks loss I think they will be really fired up.

With more injuries in the secondary and Haden still out I think we'll be pounded and Weeden with our WR corp, who are also suffering injuries, wont be able to keep up. We would need Gordon and Cooper (if he steps in) to blow up.

I bet you guys look the same.

Brett Favre and Drew Bledsoe got into a drunk tequila threesome with a super model after the Super Bowl, where their sperm burned together, creating two twin boys inside said super model.

With their fame and families they didn't have time for these pasty white demi-gods. So one was shipped to a Packers family and one to a Patriots family. Knowing that the boys one day will meet up again, via their shared interests of football, the Internet and batting cages.

This is the story of Greg and myself.

Top Bottom